Looking for at new rubber to fh for incoming season

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Im Using Sanwei Fextra wood, and im looking for at new rubber on my fh.
I would like it spinny, with good spin in loops, but also with good speed.
I dont want a rubber to boost because it seems to be to difficult and take to much time.
The color is red on fh as i have middle pimples in black bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
If i choose a 2,0 in thickness, can i then feel lesser speed or is it best in 2,0 by control and feeling???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I do not think anyone can answer which thickness is best for you. Proably alot of personal preference. Maybe you can chose the same thickness as you have now?

I do think that since you have medium pips on the backhand, that can be pretty slow it is proably good to have as fast as possible on forehand. So i would go with max, as long as you are able to control it.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Its very important that my fh rubber fits a game near the table because of my bh pimple rubber

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Im Using Sanwei Fextra wood, and im looking for at new rubber on my fh.
I would like it spinny, with good spin in loops, but also with good speed.
I dont want a rubber to boost because it seems to be to difficult and take to much time.
The color is red on fh as i have middle pimples in black bh

The best question to ask is: what were you using on your FH before? You probably something a tad faster and spinnier than that but not much more at this point or you'll lose too much control at once. Better to go in increments. Answer this question for us and it'll be easier for us to make recommendations.