How's the quality of Andro blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I'm planning to buy trieber FO off/s, I'd like to know little feedback on how's the product quality, as I don't see any reviews on that blade.

Manufacturing quality is very good. Smooth handle, no rough edges.

Playing characteristics are very good as well. Only negative point for me was that the handle is thicker and I think even longer than that of the Kinetic Supreme Hinoki blade, which it otherwise resembles, and for which I was searching a successor.

In terms of quality, buy with confidence.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Andro blades like Tibhar are good but a lot of them just do not stand out not because of quality but playing performance.

Have you tried the blade? What makes you want to buy it?

Sorry for the late reply, I have started playing this game since dec 2017, that's like 18 months. For 1st 10 months, I used this local racket GKI Kung Fu, after that I took coaching for a month, someone suggested me Palio legend 2(premade), I have been using it since then. Now those rubbers are kinda dead and that's the reason, I'm looking for new set up. I have tried xiom Hayabusa z carbon for 15 mins, too plastic feeling, makes weird sound while driving. Zhang jike ALC felt good but too costly, Stiga infinity and yasaka Sweden extra too Woody for me. I'd prefer something with outer Carbon, few people did suggested Stradivarius, Trieber FO. Stradivarius is kinda outdated and discontinued by xiom. That's why I am going for Trieber FO off/s.

Plus Dan's review made it look solid.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Sorry for the late reply, I have started playing this game since dec 2017, that's like 18 months. For 1st 10 months, I used this local racket GKI Kung Fu, after that I took coaching for a month, someone suggested me Palio legend 2(premade), I have been using it since then. Now those rubbers are kinda dead and that's the reason, I'm looking for new set up. I have tried xiom Hayabusa z carbon for 15 mins, too plastic feeling, makes weird sound while driving. Zhang jike ALC felt good but too costly, Stiga infinity and yasaka Sweden extra too Woody for me. I'd prefer something with outer Carbon, few people did suggested Stradivarius, Trieber FO. Stradivarius is kinda outdated and discontinued by xiom. That's why I am going for Trieber FO off/s.

Plus Dan's review made it look solid.

You probably posted this on the wrong place. But whats wrong with Stradivarius to make it outdated? It plays 95% identical to boll ALC/Spirit/Viscaria, they are still popular. No offense, but "outdated" seems like a very superficial comment, I regularly use 40 year old blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
I own and use the Andro Temper Tech OFF blade which has been discontinued. It's a 5 ply all wood blade with a construction of koto-pine-kiri-pine-koto. It has also been heat tempered so that the plies are harder and lighter than usual. It is quite fast, in fact, is the fastest all wood blade I have ever used. However, it still has sufficient dwell for looping. I like to loop from both wings but my FH is definitely stronger. I love to loop with this blade as I get good arc and very good speed.

I *also* own the Treiber FO OFF/S as I am looking for a replacement in case my Temper Tech OFF breaks. I chose it because I thought it would be a close match to the Temper Tech OFF. Unfortunately, I did not like the FO as I found it to be too hard and the dwell to be too little to loop effectively with. It could be that my technique is not good enough yet. However, it is a fast blade so perhaps someone with good technique or a flat hitter might enjoy playing with it.

The Temper Tech OFF had a handle that was quite thin and a bit slick but a bit short at first I felt like it was going to slip but I got used to it. The Treiber FO has a longer thicker slightly rougher handle that I think it's slightly more comfortable and I don't feel like it will slip.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sorry, but if you are only playing for 18 months, you probably should use something simple like Butterfly Primorac Off- with Xiom Vega Pro on both sides.

Quite often people who are mid-level players or lower use equipment that is too fast for them. Something like what I suggest above won't feel like a carbon blade. But it will help you improve faster than a carbon blade would.

Reactions: thomas.pong