Bernadette Szocs playing with the NEW PINK RUBBER!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
All I want is a neon green tenergy.

Here you go...

TN05_Green.jpg

Reactions: Simas and bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Against the new rule. As Dan has shown in the Youtube video some colours tend to be perceived as black(-ish) when the racket is moving (dependent on the angle). So how could you then tell which was it - black or blackish? I can't see any reasons to introduce new colours apart from pure marketing. It doesn't add to the game anything worthy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
can't wait to get a nice dark purple rubber along with some black pips and confuse the heck out of players. I can't wait, it will be so fun, thanks ittf!

Because that´s what people did with black and black, the rule was changed to "clearly different colours".
And because of some pips and antispin players who argued that dark purple and black is of course "clearly different", the rule was again changed to "red and black only".

So rest assured they´ll only be bringing bright colours back ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
If only once they would choose a different color than pink/purple for a female...

Well, we don´t know too much about these new colours and how they work/appear with different sponge colours.

Maybe pink works best with pink and it was easier to produce an all pink Quantum X with its already pink sponge than to colour the sponge of an Evolution, especially since on the Evolution rubbers "Red Power Sponge" is part of the concept.

I´d really like to see Sabine Winter with an all green Rasanter in India, but I don´t think andro have done anything like it yet.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
[size=+1] ITTF looking to get all the anti's and LP"s rubber somewhat easier for the opponents to discern in play. No more anti's in black and red allowed. It is to make the twiddling style less effective and less deceptive for the good of the sport of table tennis and all the people involved.
ITTF does think the twiddling folks would gain unmerited advantage too much through using black and red, -- not easy to differ in play. [/size]

HTB11LC4aAxz61VjSZFrq6xeLFXa6.jpg

HTB1cbzfbUGF3KVjSZFvq6z_nXXao.jpg

Be happy/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
[SIZE=+1] ITTF looking to get all the anti's and LP"s rubber somewhat easier for the opponents to discern in play. No more anti's in black and red allowed.[/SIZE]

Where did you read that?

It doesn´t make any sense to me, since there is no difference between "the red is the Anti, the black is not" and "the blue is the anti, the black is not."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Get the green...

The green topsheet, at least, is transparent.

Yes, of course it isn't ITTF-approved, which means it's not tournament legal. Doesn't make any difference to me.. :) It's great for freaking out club-mates.

Packaging is nicer than your typical Chinese $5 sheet (it's more like a $15 sheet). It's non-tacky and moderately fast. Kinda like Yinhe Mars II, more or less.
If you want ITTF-approved sheets you're going to have to wait. It'd be interesting to find out what Bernadette was actually using (the markings you can see in the video are totally unlike Evolution rubbers). Igor's mad that she was allowed to use the sheet..
:eek:

Iskandar

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
It's great for freaking out club-mates.

Yeah. A taste of what´s coming ;)

It'd be interesting to find out what Bernadette was actually using (the markings you can see in the video are totally unlike Evolution rubbers).

Speculations were that it was a Quantum X. But they could stamp anything on anything ...