says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Received it too, and I'm using it as part of senior training drills. Placement is OK with a little room for improvement (mostly in terms of depth). Matt's been VERY responsive, and the calibration process will see further refinement.

The app is quite well done, I think. Lots of useful functionality, intuitively presented. I love the way in which you can define complex patterns, and the standard repertoire is also well chosen.

I was surprised to find orange three star balls included! Some in the club immediately took a liking to them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Received it too, and I'm using it as part of senior training drills. Placement is OK with a little room for improvement (mostly in terms of depth). Matt's been VERY responsive, and the calibration process will see further refinement.

The app is quite well done, I think. Lots of useful functionality, intuitively presented. I love the way in which you can define complex patterns, and the standard repertoire is also well chosen.

I was surprised to find orange three star balls included! Some in the club immediately took a liking to them.

Love the robot, hate the balls. It is good, but as you said depth is not accurate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I've been using the robot for at least few months. The robot that comes out of the box will not work for longer than month.

The robot suffers from stuttering, and has issues firing balls continuously for longer than one ball... There are few hacks to make it work, but product of this class should not need this.