Back to Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 627 1,471
    K
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 1,471 627
    Quote Originally Posted by bzing
    What is the best place to order it from?

I got mine from indiegogo.

WTB Butterfly Ovtcharov and Vodak Horejsi ALC PM me if you want to sell one.

K

The thing is that. Currently it should not be shipped. It is not finished IMHO. There are still bugs that are being ironed out. It is functional but somewhat buggy. For example lob sometimes shoots two balls.

says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,443 2,556
    says modestly attempting kōhaiship of Jeul-Tak

Master TTD Member 2,556 2,443
    Received it too, and I'm using it as part of senior training drills. Placement is OK with a little room for improvement (mostly in terms of depth). Matt's been VERY responsive, and the calibration process will see further refinement.

The app is quite well done, I think. Lots of useful functionality, intuitively presented. I love the way in which you can define complex patterns, and the standard repertoire is also well chosen.

I was surprised to find orange three star balls included! Some in the club immediately took a liking to them.

K

Quote Originally Posted by yoass
    Received it too, and I'm using it as part of senior training drills. Placement is OK with a little room for improvement (mostly in terms of depth). Matt's been VERY responsive, and the calibration process will see further refinement.

The app is quite well done, I think. Lots of useful functionality, intuitively presented. I love the way in which you can define complex patterns, and the standard repertoire is also well chosen.

I was surprised to find orange three star balls included! Some in the club immediately took a liking to them.

Love the robot, hate the balls. It is good, but as you said depth is not accurate.

K

Did you get the orange balls as well?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123