bh and fh rubbers recommendation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
:eek:Hey guys i am looking for new rubbers on both my bh and fh side. on my fh side, i am trying to find a rubber that can loop with lots of spin and also fast. on my bh side, i am trying to find a rubber that can punch and also have good control. thanks!
Your current blade? Playing style? Previously used rubbers?

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have been looking for a financial investment that has a first year 1000 percent return with zero risk, zero money down, requiring use of zero brain cells.

I think this is gunna be buying desert land in Arizona... but the earthquakes in California have not yet caused the state to fall off into the ocean to make my land valuable...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Your answer is a linear control rubber once you learn how to make it spin.

Otherwise, you made a poor job defining and articulating the requirements for the procurement task.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What Der_Echte is pointing at here is that you want what everybody wants and gave us no information about yourself whatsoever, so how are members of the forum supposed to give you recommendations out of the millions of blade / rubbers combinations available out there... Also most of us here have the playing style you describe, except we're more or less good at it so it says very little. And you want sponsorship too? I certainly do too but I just don't have what it takes, maybe you do.

First questions you need to answer in order to get any kind of realistic answers are, how long have you been playing? What's lacking with your current equipment?

Last edited: