Why is my rubber not doming?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Why is my rubber not doming after boosting?

Hello, I'm trying boosting for the first time on a H3 neo and I'm using the Falco tempo long booster. I applied it after putting a thin layer of glue on the rubber just as the instructions said and waited until it dried to apply the glue. However, after waiting for eight hours, I still don't see the doming effect that I expected. Should I wait longer? Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello, I'm trying boosting for the first time on a H3 neo and I'm using the Falco tempo long booster. I applied it after putting a thin layer of glue on the rubber just as the instructions said and waited until it dried to apply the glue. However, after waiting for eight hours, I still don't see the doming effect that I expected. Should I wait longer? Did I do something wrong?

How many layers of Falco did you put on the sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Don't people usually put 2 or 3 layers of boost on if it is H3?
yeah but I think you have to let it dry first. In my case, after a while where it was supposed to dome, it still hasn't it just feels like wet glue. I was going to apply more but there is still no doming yet.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
yeah but I think you have to let it dry first. In my case, after a while where it was supposed to dome, it still hasn't it just feels like wet glue. I was going to apply more but there is still no doming yet.

What do you meant it feels like wet glue?

I brushed a thin layer on a Stiga Genesis rubber and it domed no problem. It does not feel like wet glue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I don't remember how long I had to wait with FTL for the second layer but if you are not sure if the first layer is dry why don't you wait longer . You will need at least two layers for it to curl the rubber if it hadn't been boosted before

Reactions: sampletext
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
1 - what version of H3 is it? Provincial and national versions dome better than the commercial version.

2- Neo H3 needs to be left out of the vacuum pack for a day or two before applying booster. This allowed the pre-applied glue to dry up.

3 - yeah you probably haven't waited enough

All the best

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just apply a second layer and see what happens. If when you wrote the OP, it was 8 hours after applying the first layer of boost, then now it is about 18 hours later. I would add a second and then decide if you want to add a 3rd layer a few hours later.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
1 - what version of H3 is it? Provincial and national versions dome better than the commercial version.

2- Neo H3 needs to be left out of the vacuum pack for a day or two before applying booster. This allowed the pre-applied glue to dry up.

3 - yeah you probably haven't waited enough

All the best

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Yeah i boosted strait out of the pack, I applied booster to one new commercial and one old used provincial. So should I try to take it off?