Table tennis 빼롱요롱TV really good channel with english subtitles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
i love the channel, the girls are super funny on the humor videos.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi Guys
I found Korean pro girl teaching TT with eng subtitles.Se is teching servis,return,topspin footwork etc,Many answers.
For example footwork https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcF9J4_WAyU
Dr Echte what is the girl level?B-team national
or lower lovel?

Don't know this coach. She prolly like many other coaches who graduated the sports uni and were a step short of being pro or were on lower end of K-Pro league. Many of these players become coaches at age 25 as assistant coach, save up, then either open a club somewhere of keep coaching, or marry a rich tt guy. Good luck. I would have to see her play, but she is easily 2400 for starters... that would contend for USA team last spot, but she could be way higher... would have to see matches.

I looked at some more vids on her channel.

This vid... titled "Don't wanna play with this kind of player" ...

DUDE !!! This is filmed in my OLD TT CLUB north of Seoul - Lee Seong Sook TTC !!! The owner added some wood paneling, but the entrance and mirror gives it away.

I do not recognize the guy or gal in this vid, but I have been gone 6 years, so a lot could change.

The assistant coach when I was there left... here is what she looked like in 2013.

1-asst coach.jpg

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Damn, now I gotta email one of friends and ask what happened to my old club.

Maybe Lee Seong Sook's kids all grew up and she didn't need to coach 100 players a week to get them to and through college.

Looks like the older one took over and got into vids with the younger coach.

I will find out some more.

Damn, I was gunna sneak up on that club up their back stairwell one night this Nov 2019 and surprise the club members and owners with a little beers... now if I pull that stunt and the entire membership and owners changed, that would be one bad play.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
This is the sidespin serve vid...

I confirm. That place is my old club in Korea north of Seoul. I recognize the netting to the right in the vid. There are new wood panels on every wall, but it is surely the same place !!!

DAMN !!! I cannot quantify how many buckets of sweat I drop exactly at that table for four years getting worked over by LSS coach over there !!!

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OK, one of my good friends there tells me ex-pro chopper Lee Seong Sook still owns the club, but hired on 3 coaches who do the youtube coaching thing... Great Idea.

I might end up finally getting to go to Korea again after so long away... will stop by and see all the new stuff going on.

I will make a vid there... or they will make one.