Currently thinking of switching from T05-fx to Hurricane 3...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
usualsuspect said:
Haha, nice! I laughed at this too.
But in all seriousness, if playing with H3 hurts your rotator cuff, then you are doing something wrong.
Your shoulder and arm should be relaxed during a FH stroke.

I said what I said knowing that a player must hit the ball on FH very hard solid contact fast bat. The impact required to make H3 sing is totally different and more physical than with your average tensors. This is pretty well known.

My point was in my smart-aleck quip was that OP had better well get that impact correct and soon... or will be headed for a rotator cuff tear.

Heck, I know many players, some are H3 users, who developed shoulder injuries soon after plastic ball became common... Some good amateur players already had a good impact, but were suddenly forced to go for more to approach, not achieve similar shots now the plastic balls are around... Never noticed even 1/3 this many players nursing sore or torn shoulders before.

Now consider an amateur player not yet learned the right swing and impact... and goes even stronger to try to get the result. You can see the injury concern happening already.