What andro blade should I use and what rubbers

This user has no status.
I am currently playing with primorac and tenergy 05 both sides and i am finding this combo quite slow. So i think i need to change my blade to Treiber FO, CO or CI and i don't know which one. I like to get a lot of spin on my topspins and i am finding that i don't get much spin on T05 which is probably due to the blade. I don't know if I should change my rubbers as well and what to: Rasanter R50/R47 or R47/R42 or any other spinny rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
If you can't get much spin with T05 on a Primorac then your problem is technique. New equipment won't help you. Spend the money on a coach.

Forget my answer, listen to dr evil. Best answer for your problem

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
The one of the best coaches in England would know it better.

I don´t quite agree that one thing leads to another, at least not in any case. ;)

But I do agree that the general problem is difficult to be solved, if Primorac and t05 isn´t enough.

However, I have a recommendation. Try Novacell off as blade, it´s a 5-play all wood, but faster than your Primorac.
To see what is possible with that, watch some Sabine Winter videos ;)

The closest to t05 in the Rasanter series in hardness would be the R47. It has more catapult than t05 which might help you.

This is meant as an alternative to present to your coach before you make your decision, to hear what he says if you value his opinion.

I don´t quite agree that one thing leads to another, at least not in any case. ;)

But I do agree that the general problem is difficult to be solved, if Primorac and t05 isn´t enough.

However, I have a recommendation. Try Novacell off as blade, it´s a 5-play all wood, but faster than your Primorac.
To see what is possible with that, watch some Sabine Winter videos ;)

The closest to t05 in the Rasanter series in hardness would be the R47. It has more catapult than t05 which might help you.

This is meant as an alternative to present to your coach before you make your decision, to hear what he says if you value his opinion.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21567-Andro-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21568-Tibhar-rubber-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21569-Donic-rubber-reviews

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21566-Advice-for-new-blade-and-rubbers

You didn't see it comming?

Last edited:
Reactions: The_TT_Bat_Guy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Are you willing to sacrifice some low end speed for more spin? Try Hurricane 3.

But honestly, you are probably the first person to ever complain about T05 not having enough spin.

This user has no status.
Please do not recommend anyone H3 if they cannot generate spin with T05. Players who can't generate spin with a rubber that's possibly one of the easiest to generate spin will never be able to generate any spin on H3. It's most likely that OP is rather hitting the ball vs. looping it. It's quite common to see inexperienced players with no training looping the ball with a completely wrong form.

Stick with Primorac and T05. This combination should easily be able to carry someone to over 2,000 rating. If you get a carbon blade with a newer tensor rubbers, I can assure you your spin will be worse. If you want to give up on spin and stick to speed, then that's another story, but this sort of style won't carry you far.

Reactions: Gugdigrazia
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
If you can't get much spin with T05 on a Primorac then your problem is technique. New equipment won't help you. Spend the money on a coach.

Come on - are you seriously implying that OP's inability to create spin and speed despite having one of the best coaches in England cannot be remedied with BTY ZJK SZLC blade paired with Dignics on both sides? :)

Reactions: lVegita and Dr Evil