Best Training center for youth girl in germany

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Hi Everybody,

I have the daugther of my friend who played table tennis since 2 years and half. She is 13 and starts to play table tennis when she was 10.
She wants to become a professional player.

So my friend is looking for best training center or academia for constant training in germany for cadet and junior girls.
My friend is Indian and they have just academia, but in her city she is one of the best player so she can't train seriously and there is no national center in India even for adults.
She trains between 16h and 24h, 6 days a week.

If you can also tell me the price for one year training just for lessons ? Because they planned to move in germany.
This is a life project for their own daughter who is very passionnate and have potential (i think) to become a professional player.
But she needs good training condition and coach.

I wait your suggestions, with link to website or contact please ?
Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: anchorschmidt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
https://www.topspin-sport.de/

Tom Wetzel is an experienced coach.

There are already players from all over the world in his performance academy. Unfortunately the link on the website seems to be out of function right now.

You should try to contact him via email. I have no idea about the pricing, but the training is excellent and valued by players from South America, Saudi Arabia, Australia ...

Accomodation can be included, if only the daughter would plan to move. There is a great family feeling among the players and Tom´s family, with his wife being the good spirit of the house and his son Felix (youth national player) being a regular guest.

Reactions: anchorschmidt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hello Airoc,

Thanks for your reply.
Which city the academy ?

If you have mail contact it will be great !

Hi,
try [FONT=&quot][email protected] [/FONT]- I have no personal email for Tom but I am pretty sure either he or Tina (his wife) uses this adress.

The academy is located in Bad Aibling near Rosenheim in Bavaria.

The landscape is gorgeous, if time can be found to explore it ;)

Depending on the girl´s level, it might be possible to find a suitable club for her to participate in team competition while she stays in Germany.

As far as I know the best TT club in Germany is Borussia Dortmund.
But I think its for men only.
Near to Dortmund there is a smaller town Dusseldorf with the Andro Borussia Dusseldorf TT training academy, which has a female and a kinder devision.
You may contact them and ask all your questions.

Beside that there are many summer camps, usually in August, where many children from all over the world train and play, which is a good idea to identify what is your level compared to other enthusiasts at your age.
Maybe it would be better for her to start with a such camp.

This user has no status.
Agree with the above post... I take my son to this one...

https://www.zugbruecke.de/tischtennis-schule/tt-angebote/

... a couple of times a year, he loves the training and the coaches are really helpful and know the wider German TT scene very well.

They have training sessions every week and weekend throughout the year.

Last edited: