Advice for new blade and rubbers

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Rubbers: I am looking for something spinny and quite fast but not too fast. Maybe like Rasanter R50/R47 or tibhar evolution series. But I am not sure.
Blade: A 5+2 ply blade under £90.
Has anyone got any advice for me

What level are you?

If someone chops to your FH with HEAVY backspin, what shot would you use to return that? How about if the heavy chop was coming at your BH, how would you return that?

How long have you been playing?

The setup listed in your profile is:

Primorac w T05 on both sides. Is that what you are using? That sounds like an excellent setup. What makes you want something different?

Last edited:
says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
GEWO Nexxus EL PRO 48 for BH (for me it's a bit soft for FH, but It's might be just my personal preference) and GEWO Nexxus XT PRO 48 (but someone already bought this rubber based on my recommendation on this forum and he totally dislike it, so it might depends on person, but I personally like it... but after some time with EL50 I like it better (it's awful first few days of playing, and it's full potential only seen after a week or two of regular playing...)) or GEWO Nexxus EL PRO 50 Hard for FH.

As for blade... I really love Tibhar Cedric Nuytinck blade, I even have two of them already and selled all my other blades (two Mizutani ZLC and one Apolonia ZLC), but even with discounts it's still over your budget... But I still recommend to consider this blade, IMO it's worth it's money...

Yup, the metal logo fades. It reacts to sweat and oil.

QUOTE=BeTWO;284265]Now, It is my main blade but the Tag on handle is worst because it had fade to bronze's look when it took my sweat.
sorry, for my bad english.[/QUOTE]