Andro reviews

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
I own the FO but I regretted buying it. I found it too hard and too stiff. I couldn't handle the speed and I found it hard to generate spin. I now use a Boll ALC or a Viscaria, both of which I find easier to handle than the FO. Perhaps a higher level player could get more out of it. In hindsight I feel like I should have gone for the CO instead.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I own the FO but I regretted buying it. I found it too hard and too stiff. I couldn't handle the speed and I found it hard to generate spin. I now use a Boll ALC or a Viscaria, both of which I find easier to handle than the FO. Perhaps a higher level player could get more out of it. In hindsight I feel like I should have give for the CO instead.

This is contrary to my experience. The FO with its fibre instead of carbon and the Hinoki outer veneer feels much softer than an ALC, almost similar to Boll ZLF, quite like an all wood blade. The CO is closer to the ALC range.

Why you found the FO hard and stiff, too fast and too hard to generate spin with it, is a mystery to me if you play well with ALC. From the legendary Kinetic via Treiber Z to Treiber FO, all three with Hinoki outer, I have tried them all and found them easy to play, easier than ALC.

Personal preferences are one thing, but maybe something is wrong with your blade. For all I know, it shouldn´t behave like that.

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
In my country - vietnam, a professonal team has sponsored by andro for a long time, most people of that team have used andro treiber z and have so many prize. In my club, most use butterfly, so i couldn't borrow a andro blade. I will spend money for an andro blade in the future. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
This is contrary to my experience. The FO with its fibre instead of carbon and the Hinoki outer veneer feels much softer than an ALC, almost similar to Boll ZLF, quite like an all wood blade. The CO is closer to the ALC range.

Why you found the FO hard and stiff, too fast and too hard to generate spin with it, is a mystery to me if you play well with ALC. From the legendary Kinetic via Treiber Z to Treiber FO, all three with Hinoki outer, I have tried them all and found them easy to play, easier than ALC.

Personal preferences are one thing, but maybe something is wrong with your blade. For all I know, it shouldn´t behave like that.

Yeah I'm not sure - perhaps my blade was a dud. I was looking forward to trying it out as it seemed to be well reviewed. I even used it in a match when I accidentally left my Boll ALC at home and all my shots were shooting off the end of the table. Even my team mate was commenting on how all my shots were missing. I just couldn't generate the spin to get the ball to dip on to the table.

It's also possible that given time I would have figured out how to generate spin with it, but I reverted back to my Boll ALC after that. Maybe my technique was grooved to work with my Boll ALC and wasn't compatible with the FO.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Yeah I'm not sure - perhaps my blade was a dud. I was looking forward to trying it out as it seemed to be well reviewed. I even used it in a match when I accidentally left my Boll ALC at home and all my shots were shooting off the end of the table. Even my team mate was commenting on how all my shots were missing. I just couldn't generate the spin to get the ball to dip on to the table.

It's also possible that given time I would have figured out how to generate spin with it, but I reverted back to my Boll ALC after that. Maybe my technique was grooved to work with my Boll ALC and wasn't compatible with the FO.
Hinoki blade is so different from koto. I think you should play with hinoki about 1 month or more to know the way to create spin. I also had the same problem with you before. That why professional player dont switch to another blade while life work or only switch to another similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Any reviews on andro treiber FO, CO,CI blades and also the rasanter series and what type of players this equipment is good for.

I have played boosted H3 and TG2 for a long time. I have always been looking for a ESN replacement that is more lively, easier to generate equal amount of spin. The only one I am happy with is R53. A highly underestimated rubber.

Service: equal spin compared to boosted H3, service might go slightly longer.
Service return: short and low due to the hard sponge.
Flat hitting: R53 triumphs over H3 for sure
Top spin: due to higher arc, it's easier to lift backspin with R53 than with H3. In top spin rally R53 is easier to play with, better control and feedback. The top spin you generate is equal to H3. However, the dive after bounce is not as deep as H3.

All I can say is R53 is equal to 40degree boosted H3 in many aspects. It's only slightly inferior in service and top spin rally.