Tensor rubbers and blades

This user has no status.
I have been thinking to use a tensor rubber but I don't know which ones to use on my forehand and backhand side. Should i have the same tensor rubber on both sides or use a different one. I was thinking the rasanter series or the donic rubbers. And also I need a high spin tensor rubber on both sides but faster on the forehand. But i don't know which blade to get a flexible blade or a stiff blade. I am thinking the treiber series. But any other brands you can reccommend. Also do all tensor rubbers have the same durability and is the durability good for tensor rubbers. I am an offensive topspin player who likes to do really spinny serves an i also like to have a lot of topspin on my shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
You do realize we all see all these threads, right? You have asked basically the same question twenty times in different threads, and you do not read or respond to answers. What is your point here? People have already told you what you needed, and those with more expertise have already told you that the problem lies more likely in your technique than your equipment.

To be honest, your style of posting reminds me of the bloke "janovewaldner's ghost" or something. He was also spamming the forum just like you, and never responding to people just like you.

Reactions: lVegita
This user has no status.
You do realize we all see all these threads, right? You have asked basically the same question twenty times in different threads, and you do not read or respond to answers. What is your point here? People have already told you what you needed, and those with more expertise have already told you that the problem lies more likely in your technique than your equipment.

To be honest, your style of posting reminds me of the bloke "janovewaldner's ghost" or something. He was also spamming the forum just like you, and never responding to people just like you.
Why don't you just answer my question

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Why don't you just answer my question

because it looks more like a stream of consciousness kind of writing from a person that requires psychological intervention than a question to me. I strongly recommend visiting a professional psychologist, because when you're young, these kind of problems can be treated, but when you're older this becomes a real problem for you.

Reactions: lVegita