New setup

This user has no status.
Bluegrip V1 and R1 are pretty similar. V1 is a little faster, it's better for aggressive close-to-table attacking style. R1 is more spinny, it's better for mid and long range looping style. If you spend more time away from the table looping, then get R1. If you stay close and initiate attacks more often, then V1 is probably better for you.

If your BH is really strong (meaning you constantly do flicks, active blocking, and looping), then bluefire M3 should be good.
Otherwise, you could get M2, which is softer and has better control (if you use BH more for defensive blocking and occasionally flicks).

This is just my opinion, hope it helps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
If your BH is really strong (meaning you constantly do flicks, active blocking, and looping), then bluefire M3 should be good.
Otherwise, you could get M2, which is softer and has better control (if you use BH more for defensive blocking and occasionally flicks).

Isn’t M3 softer than M2?

This user has no status.
I am thinking of using Treiber CI, donic bluegrip r1 on forehand or m1 or m1 turbo and backhand bluefire m3 or m2. Which rubbers do you think i should use?

Do you have any experience with tacky rubbers? If so, then choose bluegrip r1 on FH. If not, choose M1 on FH.
For BH, I recommend M2 on an inner carbon blade.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My style of play is an offensive topspin person and advanced

Your profile says you are using a Primorac with T05 on both sides. What makes you want to change that?

You say you are an advanced player. Does that mean you are Elite Amateur/Semi-Pro (top 100 in UK)? That would be my definition of advanced. So I am just checking if we have different definitions.

Do you have any footage of yourself? Training or match play would be fine.

Reactions: ttdad
This user has no status.
I would select the 3 coaching sessions a week setup, but that is only Der_Echte's recommendation as an internet fraud.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haha, that's the best advice so far!
No amount of good equipment can substitute for good technique.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Your profile says you are using a Primorac with T05 on both sides. What makes you want to change that?

You say you are an advanced player. Does that mean you are Elite Amateur/Semi-Pro (top 100 in UK)? That would be my definition of advanced. So I am just checking if we have different definitions.

Do you have any footage of yourself? Training or match play would be fine.

This. If you're advanced player, does it really make sense to change the setup in such an extreme way?