ATTC 2019
MT, Harimoto 0-3 Gnanasekaran
MS, Harimoto 3-0 x 5...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Looks like Jeoung won't get to reap what he sowed. Too bad as beating LJK would have been tough for Harimoto.
I think LJK is not playing top level for some time. I do not remember him beating anyone top lately. At the same time JYS is the biggest mistery for me, he can beat anyone and loose to anyone, just look at his statistics
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://results.ittf.link/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=87&Itemid=240&resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0

Harimoto now is like LJK, he had his time but now everything looks quite good untill he meets chinese player.
[/FONT]

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
She has been beaten easily by the medium level chinese player (nowadays) in quite poor form. But talking Hirano you somehow always see the light in the end of tunnel. I am thinking next few years when Ishikawa retires who will you hate and will you still defend Hirano that she has something to work out?

In case it's not obvious by now, I avoid you like the plague as I've become allergic to noobs after an infamous engineer made the following statement.

Rubbers and blades don't generate power unless you burn them.

But since I get to brag about my observations over the years I'll make an exception here.

5iJhCNF.png

k4i8gzR.png

xWMcdX4.png

In terms of accomplishment in singles, Hirano is currently the best player on the circuit outside of China. Until you make a correct prediction in the future like yours truly did,

tenor.gif

Jan 2018
Gnanasekaran's guide to keeping Harimoto quiet:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Xu Xin vs Tomokazu Harimoto will be epic tomorrow, seems like Tomokazu has probably found something to exploit tomorrow through post match analysis, if XX backhand holds up well tomorrow though, It'd be incredibly tough to beat him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Xu Xin vs Tomokazu Harimoto will be epic tomorrow, seems like Tomokazu has probably found something to exploit tomorrow through post match analysis, if XX backhand holds up well tomorrow though, It'd be incredibly tough to beat him.

The match is on Sunday.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
XX/FZD 0-2 M. Yoshimura/Togami

9:2, 9:6, TO by Qin, 11:6.

Togami pairs well with Yoshimura. I guess his comeback over Uda in the junior boys final of the All-Japan wasn't a fluke.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
XX/FZD 0-2 M. Yoshimura/Togami

9:2, 9:6, TO by Qin, 11:6.

Togami pairs well with Yoshimura. I guess his comeback over Uda in the junior boys final of the All-Japan wasn't a fluke.

While Togami is proving to be the Jeon, Yoshimura is looking like the Lee now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Long push into Maharu's backhand from the 3rd set worked really well, Also Fan played more proactive from 3rd set on, he was just lackluster and lost in the first two and always played soft on the backhand which usually is a good harbinger, also the spin shots and generally not missing much from 3rd set helped Fan/Xu, In the 5th set, they notched up the aggression. Good game from Japan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
In case it's not obvious by now, I avoid you like the plague as I've become allergic to noobs after an infamous engineer made the following statement.

But since I get to brag about my observations over the years I'll make an exception here.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

In terms of accomplishment in singles, Hirano is currently the best player on the circuit outside of China. Until you make a correct prediction in the future like yours truly did,

cache.php

I remember when I signed up to this forum probably 5 years ago. I liked it because everyone was nice to each other. Today it has changed somehow with you big contribution. I appreciate your posts related to Japanese translation or uploading information about players which are missing here. We can all criticize each other, we can above all criticize players, evaluate their style or technique – thanks to that we can learn more for ourselves.
However I completely do not understand how you can destroy someone’s dreams. Ishikawa has devoted her whole life to this sport, she also achieved some solid results, she is in top 10 for very long time. You do not like her style? Fine write about it. But uploading photos of a girl crying after losing match and making fun of any situation in which she loses to China is simply vile.
I do not mention comparing me to plague or sending rude gif with black guy – congratulations.
Perhaps we are bought up in a different culture, but since this forum is international, we should probably follow higher standards.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I'm really surprised to know that Yui Hamamoto's parents are Chinese( from zeio's post), I could never have imagined that, She has the archetypal Japanese female looks and mannerisms

Jan 2018
I'm really surprised to know that Yui Hamamoto's parents are Chinese( from zeio's post), I could never have imagined that, She has the archetypal Japanese female looks and mannerisms

She's a mix. Her Japanese dad is a former pro volleyball player. Her Chinese mom, Yang Fei, used to be on the Bayi team, moved to Japan after retirement.

Mom and daughter
mig

Last edited: