ITTF-ATTU Asian Table Tennis Championships 2019

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Also, if this is the winners' treatment, I shudder to think about losing.

cache.php

Who is that clueless fatso? /s

Reactions: lVegita
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Finally the first big upset in a tournament that seemed to be very depressing for the rest of the world. Good job Youngsik.

Yes I just saw that. Jeoung continues to remind me that having a crappy forehand doesn't mean the world must come to an end in table tennis.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Yes I just saw that. Jeoung continues to remind me that having a crappy forehand doesn't mean the world must come to an end in table tennis.

Not to forget LJK has a crappier FH.

Jan 2018
looks like ISHIKAWA was almost crying towards the end of the match

0-3 (7 8 4) , business as usual, another defeat to LIU Shiwen

This youtube comment says it all:

victory Andrew ​石川は中国の二軍レベル、勝てる要素はほぼない。

Jan 2018
Hirano has gotten the hang of delay tactics. The area to work on next is transitioning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hirano has gotten the hang of delay tactics. The area to work on next is transitioning.

She has been beaten easily by the medium level chinese player (nowadays) in quite poor form. But talking Hirano you somehow always see the light in the end of tunnel. I am thinking next few years when Ishikawa retires who will you hate and will you still defend Hirano that she has something to work out?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
She has been beaten easily by the medium level chinese player (nowadays) in quite poor form. But talking Hirano you somehow always see the light in the end of tunnel. I am thinking next few years when Ishikawa retires who will you hate and will you still defend Hirano that she has something to work out?

Yeah. Zeio sees the potential of everyone except Ishikawa. The excuse is youth, but the truth is that no one is doing that well against the Chinese. The most competitive matches are against Ding Ning from other countries especially PRK. Hirano didn't really make a dent.