blade for medium pips

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys,

I have a question for the ones whoare familiar with chops. I am looking for the blade for medium chop. Maybe Iwill write few words explaining.
I am not very young 42 years old,so I am not very fast and I do not practice very often. 5-6 years ago I changemy inverted BH rubber to medium chops Amrstrong attack 8 super-I 41 (similar towhat Ai fukuhara played but much softer). I put it on butterfly innerforce ZLF.Generally it was very good rubber, with many gears I could easily playcounterhits, flicks and even topspins. Changing pace and tempo was very crucialand harmful for my opponents. I could say both regarding FH and BH the bladewas little bit too fast.
After few years I changed it backto inverted rubbers because this chop seemed to difficult for me. So I boughtslower blade and long chop grass d-tecs with oversize blade (andro fibercomp).
Now I am thinking to go back toArmstrong, because I prefer to attack more with BH, and I need new blade. Ithink oversize blade will be too heavy and will cause very heavy racket if wecount rubbers, so I am thinking of regular size blade with ALL+ or OFF-parameters. It cannot be very soft, since Armstrong has very soft sponge.
Can you recommend something? I havethought about koji matsushita off, but it is too big.

Last edited: