Your opinions on Gambler inverted rubbers?

So I am a novice player that just switched to buying blades and rubbers to assemble a more custom racket. I've been buying my blades from Donic as they have a great selection of quality OFF blades at low prices. I purchased A Donic Persson OFF, Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon, and a Donic Waldner OFF 2016, the latter of which I use. I bought three OFF blades because I play with my dad and he is even more aggressive than I am. I have been putting unboosted (Chinese?) Gambler inverted rubbers on all the blades. I started with Gambler Sevens 2.1mm at $12.50 per sheet but found it to lack a bit of speed and spin. Then I moved to Gambler Mech-Tek Predator 1.9mm (which is a tensioned rubber? I don't know what this means but apparently it's like Tenergy 05) for $14.00 per sheet which has been considerably faster and much heavier in the spin department when I engage the sponge. It also seems to have a higher catapult. All of these things are working out great for me. The odd thing is the lack of Gambler rubbers on this site's equipment reviews as the only Gambler item I found was some ALL arylate carbon blade, I think. My big question here is simply what the differences would be if I moved on to European Rubbers and whether or not anyone can add these very cost effective rubbers to the Equipment Review page. There are about a dozen kinds of Gambler rubbers on Megaspin.net varying from short pips to various speeds and spin levels of inverted rubbers. Thanks for answering my questions. It may seem that I never post but I've been more active now, so I'll try to pick up this thread soon when I have replies.

says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
Jan 2018
I think Zeropong.com is a distributor of Gambler in US. I have used them a few times, very good service and good economical alternatives to expensive brands. They have clones for several high end blades, and has info and reviews about Gambler products.