LF: Stiga Cipper Wood legend handle

says Thank you. I would try to come as soon as I can on...
says Thank you. I would try to come as soon as I can on...
Mar 2016
looking for Stiga Cipper Wood. Not CR and not WRB. Just regular Clipper with legend handle
I have one for sale, let's me know if you are interested in
I have one 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
yours master. I need legend

I understand you say you have a preference for the Legend handle. You should know, the difference in size between Legend and Master is very small when you put them next to each other. Maybe it is 2mm.

For a long time I did like the Legend handle more. Then I realized they were so close in size that most of that was in my head.

But, it is still fine to have that idea. Just know, you may really like the Master handle as well. That small amount smaller handle actually allows you to use more wrist. So there are benefits.

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I understand you say you have a preference for the Legend handle. You should know, the difference in size between Legend and Master is very small when you put them next to each other. Maybe it is 2mm.

For a long time I did like the Legend handle more. Then I realized they were so close in size that most of that was in my head.

But, it is still fine to have that idea. Just know, you may really like the Master handle as well. That small amount smaller handle actually allows you to use more wrist. So there are benefits.

you mean difference between master and legend small particularly in Clipper or in general? I had different Stiga blades before with both master and legend. for me there is difference. I really like my Force Pro but don't like its handle. does why looking for Clipper with legend with hope it will play similar to Force Pro but will have better handle. The only reason I am looking for Clipper is hope legend handle will be more comfortable then Force Pro

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
you mean difference between master and legend small particularly in Clipper or in general? I had different Stiga blades before with both master and legend. for me there is difference. I really like my Force Pro but don't like its handle. does why looking for Clipper with legend with hope it will play similar to Force Pro but will have better handle. The only reason I am looking for Clipper is hope legend handle will be more comfortable then Force Pro

I have had a Clipper with a Legend handle and a Clipper with a master handle. The size difference was 1-2mm not more. They are very close to the same.

I have had a Clipper with a Legend handle and a Clipper with a master handle. The size difference was 1-2mm not more. They are very close to the same.

Carl is right, I too have had a Clipper in Legend and Master and the difference is minimal (my preference is Legend). Reason being IMO is that the clipper is thicker compared to say an OC which is 5 ply so in theory there is more of a 'noticeable' difference in the OC (thinner blade) between Master and Legend if that makes any sense.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl