2019 Bulgaria Open (World Tour)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
o_O Who is Ari Abe? Her FH slaps are like Ito's but her BH... long pips? I cannot quite tell.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This user has no status.
OMG ABE ! did she choke at the very end ? She missed a penalty on first match point ! and another one a bit later...

Whats going on with CHEN XT ? Is she jet-lagged ? She performed really badly, seems she was very nervous as well, and she can only thank her opponent miss at the very end to win this game, not really deserved.

Reactions: Janard
Jan 2018
OMG ABE ! did she choke at the very end ? She missed a penalty on first match point ! and another one a bit later...

Whats going on with CHEN XT ? Is she jet-lagged ? She performed really badly, seems she was very nervous as well, and she can only thank her opponent miss at the very end to win this game, not really deserved.

CXT was on the way up last year until the Japan Open where she lost to Ito after a 3-1 lead in games. Everything started going haywire for her after that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
After some googling, I realised Abe (born in 1996) is older than Hirano?? She looks younger than 21y/o. Also according to TTF, her FH is the same inverted rubber as Ito and BH is long pips.

On a side note as well, was Abe wearing a JNT jersey? Didn't see any Japanese flag symbol on it.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
CXT was on the way up last year until the Japan Open where she lost to Ito after a 3-1 lead in games. Everything started going haywire for her after that.

Haha, Ito = harbinger of downfalls. LSW and CXT were the prelude and ZYL the main dish. Actually I think CXT just lacks a coach who is willing to dedicate time to her. Guo Yan (unless I'm wrong about the distribution) probably invests a lot more time in DN (for reasons beyond my comprehension).

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
After some googling, I realised Abe (born in 1996) is older than Hirano?? She looks younger than 21y/o. Also according to TTF, her FH is the same inverted rubber as Ito and BH is long pips.

On a side note as well, was Abe wearing a JNT jersey? Didn't see any Japanese flag symbol on it.

Abe is not even on the list of NT reserve player. So she can't/isn't obligated to wear the JNT uniform.

http://www.jtta.or.jp/Portals/0/images/association/provision/kitei2018/35_kyoukahonbu_20180926.pdf
(オフィシャルユニフォーム)第35条 NT、JNTおよびHNT選手および強化スタッフは、強化本部が派遣する合宿、国内・国際大会については、オフィシャルサプライヤーから支給される物品を必ず使用すること。

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: Janard and zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Haha, Ito = harbinger of downfalls. LSW and CXT were the prelude and ZYL the main dish. Actually I think CXT just lacks a coach who is willing to dedicate time to her. Guo Yan (unless I'm wrong about the distribution) probably invests a lot more time in DN (for reasons beyond my comprehension).

Coach Ito loud applause calls on Ito to take the game more seriously ...:(

(maybe she also got the flu?)

Last edited: