2019 Bulgaria Open (World Tour)

How bad is the flu in Bulgaria right now?

Well, unfortunately its located in the area of the Open.
Though its usually called "summer flu" its not a flu, as its caused by a bacteria, not a virus. Usually its a 3 days problem.
As tourists and travellers are more sensitive, its usually called "travellers' diarrhea".

Very unpleasant coincidence for the Open.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Well, unfortunately its located in the area of the Open.
Though its usually called "summer flu" its not a flu, as its caused by a bacteria, not a virus. Usually its a 3 days problem.
As tourists and travellers are more sensitive, its usually called "travellers' diarrhea".

Very unpleasant coincidence for the Open.

Reminds me of the WTTC 1987 in New Delhi.

Jan 2018
Leading 3-2, Harimoto called an interesting TO at 4:3, after CCA's let serve, to the surprise of Kurashima.

Okay, it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Leading 3-2, Harimoto called an interesting TO at 3:4, after CCA's let serve, to the surprise of Kurashima.

Okay, it worked.

I didn't watch the prior point because of bandwidth issues at the time but I guess it was probably just something he needed to address immediately.

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
I didn't see much of the match, but i really have the impression that Tomo's FH got much more powerful than just a few tournaments ago

His 3rd ball kill still has a lot of room to improve as his step-around footwork is still...meh, but for counterlooping, he played several legit ones with power and placement against ZLF and CCA.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
His 3rd ball kill still has a lot of room to improve as his step-around footwork is still...meh, but for counterlooping, he played several legit ones with power and placement against ZLF and CCA.

He is playing many more spin oriented forehands. Much better overall approach to the ball. On one serve return (3-7 in game 6), he went for his old forehand, missed long and was annoyed. Kurashima had to calm him down. He needs to forget that forehand.

Even on third ball he hit one down the line forehand off a bad pivot that was impressive. The upper body strength is coming.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019

+1
3rd ball meh. but counter is much better.

Jan 2018
Ishikawa 10:7, 10:12 He Zhuojia.

Repeat after me:

jUw47bZ.gif

She led in all those 3 games.

Last edited: