Seo Hyo Won's Sister plays vs a random 2300+ guy Goofing off a little

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Seo Hyo Won's Sister Lookalike plays vs a random 2300+ guy Goofing off a little

A setup match of Seo Hyo-Young (younger sister of Korea chopper lady Seo HW...

She is a little giggly not going full out, neither is the guy, both goofing off a little showing some basic skills in rally.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I get the distinct impression he's a little more serious than she is. Male pride at stake? Either way, I wish I could "goof off" at that level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
You could clearly see SHY is better , he is not able to read a lot of her serves and a lot of the points in the highlights ( which many be a skewed sample ) he wins is by muscling it

SHY has wins over Div National level dudes like this in national tourneys when everyone is playing serious... Sometimes she loses, but she wins more than you think. The men's Div 1 national level is a 2300-2400ish level in USATT terms average level in that division.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
It seems like you got the wrong sister... :)

Seo Hyo Young seems to look a little different than this lady.
Her youtube channel is UCbY2IZvpW8pxHcCFDWfwC1w and her instagram hyoyeong_pingpong

Just in case you might be interested...

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte might be buying a ticket out to Tokyo to rough you up after you made that comment .. .best of luck buddy !

Won't get any Goonie outta me for that remark... but she has thousands of strong 20s males on her side who might take offense though... and right now, Korea is ready to fight Japan at the drop of a hat, maybe drop the hat themselves.

Reactions: ttmonster
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte might be buying a ticket out to Tokyo to rough you up after you made that comment .. .best of luck buddy !

I would procure a ticket for several dozen reasons more high priority than cold-cocking TWI, Tokyo got a lot of stuff going on worth seeing.