How did this happen

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Yes, what is written above is really good advice. But unfortunately, this does not work well for all rackets. One of mine continued to go bad until I bought a new one.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yes, what is written above is really good advice. But unfortunately, this does not work well for all rackets. One of mine continued to go bad until I bought a new one.

Are you saying you would buy a whole new racket rather than change the rubbers?

Do you use a racket where everything comes together? Or do you buy blade and rubbers separately?

Have you changed rubbers before?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
I just said that some rackets you can save by the repair, but it doesn'tt last for a long time.

I am not very good at this. Perhaps I bought low-quality goods or received poor changing rubber

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I just said that some rackets you can save by the repair, but it doesn'tt last for a long time.

I am not very good at this. Perhaps I bought low-quality goods or received poor changing rubber

I am not getting the sense that you even know what I asked.

What kind of blade are you using? What kind of rubber do you have on your FH? What rubber do you have on your BH? What kind of glue would you use if you were going to glue new rubbers on your blade?

Last edited: