DHS Power PG9 vs Jolla Aruna

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
If I’m not mistaken, you are playing for about 4 months. You got lots of good recommendations for 5 ply all wood blades in your other threads. If you plan to get good at the game, you probably should pick one of those. But if you just want a blade you think would be cool to have, get the one you find the prettiest.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
thanks for reply, why searching deep i dont have next chance! to change or buy new racket again. if rackets not suits me also i have to go with that good or bad so that i try to get better one.

If I’m not mistaken, you are playing for about 4 months. You got lots of good recommendations for 5 ply all wood blades in your other threads. If you plan to get good at the game, you probably should pick one of those. But if you just want a blade you think would be cool to have, get the one you find the prettiest.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
thanks for reply, why searching deep i dont have next chance! to change or buy new racket again. if rackets not suits me also i have to go with that good or bad so that i try to get better one.
Oh, I totally understand you.
But really, you got lots of good recommendations on your first thread. And don't worry about a 5 ply wood not being the "better one". Faster is not necessarily better, and in some cases it is actually worst.

Also, you are using a pre made, right? Any custom made racket will be already a lot faster than a regular pre made.

And remember that lots of professional players still use 5 ply wood blades :)

This user has no status.
DHS PG-9 is for much more advanced player with proper coaching and training hence the OFF++ rating !!! I made that mistake early and ended with tennis-elbow injury and golf-elbow problems for 2+ YEARs!!! Stay away from overweight rackets until you can play at a club level for 1 - 2 hours PER DAY!!!

PG7 is better and I think some of Yinhe N9/10/11 also are long lasting blades and can take a few dings.