Tibhar Marcos Freitas Blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hey Can anyone please tell me is the Tibhar Marcos Freitas blade good enough. A guy in our club uses it and it feels pretty nice.
He uses Tibhar Evolution FX-P for FH and Donic Coppa for BH.
If the blade is good enough should I get it and also is it a carbon blade?
I used a premade racket of Xiom (Xiom MUV Prospin). I got a new rubber for the forehand side and I am thinking of getting a new blade. I have an attacking playing style so should I get this blade or some other blade. Please recommend.

Tibhar MF is a good and fast carbon blade and its good enough for players who have the technique to control it.
You may ask the guy in the club to give it to you for a test session.

Or you may stick to the advices here, which I think is the better option:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21685-Blade-recommendation-required

Its not a good idea to start a new thread for every blade you notice to be good in others players hands.

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
I don’t understand why people keep opening threads for advice just to ignore them and open a new thread going to the total opposite direction.

Because they have their own expectations of what they actually want to be advised to buy and when when those expectations are not met you get another thread :) At least that is my arm-chair internet physiologist theory.

Reactions: lVegita