Playing Table Tennis With 100 Year Old Bats

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys it's Dan and Will here back with a new video, playing table tennis with 100 year old Slazenger Whiff Whaff bats! That's right 100 year old bats, pretty incredible! They were manufactured between 1900-1910 by Slazenger in the UK and are made of wood and pig skin! Check out how well they still play!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
10 out of 10 for me. I started out going all like, hey, what's with these gimmicky gimmicks and why bother and why the annoying BG music, and then upon the first hits my jaw dropped. I'd never have guessed play like that would get done with these whiff whaff Slazengers. I'm in awe and have learned something today.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Hey guys it's Dan and Will here back with a new video, playing table tennis with 100 year old Slazenger Whiff Whaff bats! That's right 100 year old bats, pretty incredible! They were manufactured between 1900-1910 by Slazenger in the UK and are made of wood and pig skin! Check out how well they still play!

That's an entertaining video. With pig skin :D . I was surprised the gameplay looked rather normal. The rackets seemed quite slow compared to modern ones?

Where did you get these? How much do they cost?

You should have gotten an appropriate table for that:

Annotation 2019-08-22 100948.jpg

P.S. I would have played 2 meters away to be sure not to hit the table with them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017

I'm curious where did you get them? And how much do they cost? :)