Hybrid Rubbers and factory tuned rubbers

says Footwork footwork footwork
no i havent heared of it.
How is the long time with this?
3,4 or 6 month? how long can you play with it bevor replacing it

I’m not sure how often you’re playing but mine lasted well over 6 months with 6–10 hours/week use. I actually only replaced it due to table damage. It wasn’t close to being done. Still tacky.

It takes some hours to break it in too. It becomes a little softer and faster over time. Right out of the package it’s pretty dead.
I actually like this, feels dead and promotes use of your body to generate power. The break in time is long enough to get used to it’s characteristics and by the time it becomes faster you’re confident again in all of your strokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
It would be 2 times per week so 10 hours at best but realistic is 4 hours per weel plus week games

Edit: so this rubber is a good upgrade from the normal h3 neo commercial?

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
[size=+1]UNDERSTANDABLE CHEMISTRY OF OILY BOOSTERS
... molecules of oily booster, like SeaMoon petroleum oil, get deeply into rubber molecular structure and make molecular chains of rubber material stretching out. Oily Booster would never evaporate out of sponge, for having zero volatility. As a matter of fact, oily booster will turn out an absolutely polymerized jely substance with time thus causing the rubber elasticity to degrade badly.

It is just to say all the tuned rubbers will turn out a shitty product within a month or so.[/size]

Be happy,

Last edited: