Hybrid Rubbers and factory tuned rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Hello,
i didnt find anything so if there is already a thread i am sorry but yeah here we are xD

Well, i thought about chinese rubber and without boosting there are not that fast.
So there are Hybrid rubber like Stiga Genesis or so.

Would the chinsese rubber and modern Sponge not be the same as a boosted rubber?

And i didnt find a list with hybird rubbers, i knoe one of the donic blue grip is one of them but dont know anything else.

And a friendship battle 2 has a factory tuned boost if i am right?

So what new rubbers have this too?
And what else for rubber are out there.

I hope my questions are clear, my english is not so good.

Actually there are numerous threads but I will summarize it for you. Based on your post, speed is the least of your worries. You don't need any particular type or brand of rubber. Any cheap decent rubber will do. Just stick with it for at least 6 months and play play play.

Julian

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
I just want to know which rubbers there are.
Hybrid anf factory tuned chinese rubber.

Maybe some other user find this interesting too and on this way we can create a list.

Reactions: Wister
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
I would count the Genesis as a hybrid because of the play character with a tensor sponge.

So we have as Hybrids:
Donic BlueGrip V1
Stiga Genesis I and II
Tibhar K1
Tibhar Hybrid K2
Joola Golden Tango PS
Xiom Vega China
Palio Thor
yasaka Rising Dragon

And Factory Tuned chinese rubber:
Friendship Battle 2
Friednship Bloom Power
DHS Hurricane 8 maybe?

this is what i found so far

says Footwork footwork footwork
Have you considered using Nittaku H3 Pro Turbo Orange? Or Blue (if you’re strong enough)?

I love this rubber and has the Chinese characteristics with a “tuned” dense sponge. It’s heavy, spinny and can be very fast.

I’m in love with it (orange).

If you’re against heavier rubbers, you can look into provincial or national versions of H3 to get the “boosted” versions of H3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is how hybrid rubbbers have always been defined. It stated before with 729 rubbers having german and japanese sponges. Did you even check the sponge of the genesis? You will see the factory cutter marks on the surface similar to a hurricane. It only has chracteriwtics of a hybrid but it is not a true hybrid because it is a chinese rubber.

So, according to you, hybrid must have a topsheet made in China, while the sponge is euro/jap made. Isn't the definition based rather on the topsheet/sponge characteristics? It is not that they can't produce Euro/Jap style sponge in China, and vice versa.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Have you considered using Nittaku H3 Pro Turbo Orange? Or Blue (if you’re strong enough)?

I love this rubber and has the Chinese characteristics with a “tuned” dense sponge. It’s heavy, spinny and can be very fast.

I’m in love with it (orange).

If you’re against heavier rubbers, you can look into provincial or national versions of H3 to get the “boosted” versions of H3.
no i havent heared of it.
How is the long time with this?
3,4 or 6 month? how long can you play with it bevor replacing it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Maybe Palio red,blue and yellow are like that?

No, completely made in China to resemble European rubbers as close as possible.

Palio had a few Made in Germany rubbers (non-Hybrid) and it seems they studied the composition and came up with their own version, however missed by a margin.