Pls tell if I am buying a good combination of racket and rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
I am planning on buying a custom made racket after playing with a pre made racket for more than a year.
My teammates say I play very good and I should get na upgrade.
I play at an intermediate level
pls tell me if this combenation is good or not

BLADE : DHS HURRICANE 301

FOREHAND RUBBER : TIBHAR EVOLUTION MX-P 2.1 RED

BACKHAND RUBBER : TIBHAR AURUS SOFT 2.0 BLACK

PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN BUY A RACKET QUICKLY AND IMPROVE IN TABLE TENNIS

THANKS
DiJaY

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Are the rubber choices good if yes then suggest me a good blade under 60$ Because that’s my budget
THANKA AGAIN

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
If the blade is a bit slow I think it will balance the performance because I am also choosing a very fast evolution Mx-p rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
Yes. MX-P is quite fast, although I haven't used it before. I use Rasanter R47 and I think that is even a bit too fast sometimes. I think they are equivalent rubbers. For a beginner those rubbers would be way too fast. I have been playing for 4 years and had coaching for 2 years. I play multiple times a week.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Read 1 reviews
If the blade is a bit slow I think it will balance the performance because I am also choosing a very fast evolution Mx-p rubber

The blade is slow if you don't have good technique or if you hit the ball flat rather than brushing the ball. If you have good brushing technique I think the blade is quite fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Thanks for your advice
i will buy this combination without any more hesitation
I am buying this racket from table tennis 11 is this a good website and is their free racket assembly good and trust worthy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Anther thing is that is a rubber cleaner essential
How does it help the racket
what will happen if I do not use a rubber cleaner
which is the good and cheap rubber cleaner listed on table tennis 11?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Anther thing is that is a rubber cleaner essential
How does it help the racket
what will happen if I do not use a rubber cleaner
which is the good and cheap rubber cleaner listed on table tennis 11?

My opinion is you don't really need rubber cleaner. You can just use water. I do use rubber cleaner but really only because it's convenient to carry around.

Water will only remove dust particles but not oil from sweat that is on the rubber. I use water after every practice session and once a week I use rubber cleaner to remove oily spots. I got Tibhar Cleaner Grip from TT11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I have tried this blade. I thought it was a bit slow at first but I learnt that you really need to swing fast to get enough brushing effect to engage the carbon in the blade.

I ended up discarding it but many people like this blade as it has good touch but good speed when you need it to finish points.

I use a H301 with Rozena on both sides. I find that I can compete with a pusher with no problems until I get bored and lose concentration. It is a very forgiving blade and rubber combination. I prefer attack and can hit really aggressive shots. Last night I hit a backhand drive off a long chop which almost brought applause from my opponent. This is a good blade for someone who likes to play touch shots near the net followed by a kill.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Sorry did he say only playing a year. No way a alc inner with mxp will be slow for him.

I agree, it seems a very fast setup. Especially if you played a premade blade that are generally very slow (maybe yours was not, i don't know). But most probably you're going from one of the slower setup from one of the fastest set up

Try to get a blade that is noted All or All+ and a rubber where the hardness is less than 42°. It might even still be a bit too fast

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Your blade and rubber combo should be fine. I would possibly consider changing your FH rubber to Fastarc G1, but either one should work well. I have two H301's one is flexible and one is considerably stiffer. They do play differently.

As for a rubber cleaner, just get a small spray bottle and fill it up with water and a little bit dish soap. Pretty much the same thing. Read the ingredients on the specialty rubber cleaners and you will find they are the same ingredients that are used in soap. I am talking a very little amount of soap. One drop per 2 ounces or so. Plain old water works fine as well.

My buddy had TT11 assemble his setup and it was fine.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am planning on buying a custom made racket after playing with a pre made racket for more than a year.
My teammates say I play very good and I should get na upgrade.
I play at an intermediate level
pls tell me if this combenation is good or not

BLADE : DHS HURRICANE 301

FOREHAND RUBBER : TIBHAR EVOLUTION MX-P 2.1 RED

BACKHAND RUBBER : TIBHAR AURUS SOFT 2.0 BLACK

PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN BUY A RACKET QUICKLY AND IMPROVE IN TABLE TENNIS

THANKS
DiJaY

Sorry, but the only piece of information on this thread that is worth paying attention to is this:

Sorry did he say only playing a year. No way a alc inner with mxp will be slow for him.

First off, if you are transitioning from a prebuilt racket to a real, actual Table Tennis racket and this is what you think should be your first racket, it is kind of a shame that nobody on here aside from passifid knows enough to say anything sensible on the subject.

That setup is too fast for you.

Get something more simple like

Yasaka Sweden Extra with Xiom Vega Pro rubbers.

You could also get these blades:

- Butterfly Primorac Off-
- Stiga Allround Evolution
- Donic Appelgren Allplay
- Stiga Offensive Classic

For rubbers you could also get:

- Xiom Vega Intro
- Tibhar Aurus or Aurus Sound
- Butterfly Rozena
- Butterfly Roundell

For someone playing less than a few years and coming from a racket that was bought with rubbers already on it, to go to something like a DHS 301 with MXP for the FH is sort of like taking someone who has been riding a motorized wheelchair and giving him a MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K.

DiJaY the speed and spin sensitivity of that setup will only hinder your progress.

Get a blade that is all wood and 5 plies in the Off- speed category.

Get a simple basic rubber that does everything well enough but that isn't too juiced up. A middle of the road rubber that you can learn and grow with. Not a rubber that is one of the fastest on the market.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong