TSP Swat: Unpopular Popularity

This user has no status.
thomas.pong;286651 They even signed Liam Pitchford for Victas from Butterfly to make a big push in Europe and give a international edge to the brand in Japan since he's made a big impression beating Koki Niwa said:
Correction Koki niwa has won all his encounters against Liam Pitchford.

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
Dyna 7 is alright. Here's a brief review on it
Speed: off-
Feeling: soft-medium
It plays well if you put hard rubbers on it. ie: MXP, MXS, Hurricane 3, Rasanter 50, etc.
The blocks are kind of hard. Counters are easy to pull along with drives. Loops you need really precise feeling. It's a good blade if you are wanting to learn how to counter.
Swat
Speed: Off-Off+
Feeling: Medium Hard
Swat is very good for driving, counters and push. I would recommend medium hard- soft rubbers for this blade. Putting on a hard rubber is very hard to control as it is slightly fast. If you are skilled enough go for it.
IMO: both are good, but the swat power beats them both. I have used both, but I keep coming back to Swat Power. If you have any questions feel free to ask me about Victas or TSP. I have used almost all of their equipment, except pips out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I played afc and control was perfect, I really like super ventus.... The throw is very high and quality of material is very good

This user has no status.
Player_Tim
What do you think about firefall innerforce AC? Its very fast?
It's fast, but you need to be always active in the stroke. I would say it rivals that of Viscaria if you are always playing active. Passive shots are insanely weak, but active shots are faster. I like the VC better as it packs more of a punch. The AC is something that can help you learn to be active and play a strong shot all the time. It is a hard hard to play with and the feeling feels very soft. That is why you need to be strong in the stroke, if not you're going to be the one punished.
Its a punish or be punished blade. I recommend the VC more than the AC.

Reactions: ttdad
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I really like active punishing more fzd style

I m playing right now with Joola Viva because the Wood has good speed and I like flex even with 6.5 thickness and small head size gives me a lot more head speed so I can recover my fh and bh faster,
I work on my fh stroke so I use victas v01 stiff... maybe is too soft but gives me more focus on my next shot, so I play more Spinny loop than agressive one hit
my bh rubber is nittaku fastarc g1 and I really loves fireworks from my bh side
I played a lot of fast blades/ setups
Innerforce tamca +g1
Tb alc +Rasanter47 and super ventus
Fang bo alc
Viscaria 92 grams
96 grams andro csv off++
Very fast adidas Challenge force
Gewo bence majoros
Nittaku barwell Fleet
But Victas was always on my wishlist

This user has no status.
I really like active punishing more fzd style

I m playing right now with Joola Viva because the Wood has good speed and I like flex even with 6.5 thickness and small head size gives me a lot more head speed so I can recover my fh and bh faster,
I work on my fh stroke so I use victas v01 stiff... maybe is too soft but gives me more focus on my next shot, so I play more Spinny loop than agressive one hit
my bh rubber is nittaku fastarc g1 and I really loves fireworks from my bh side
I played a lot of fast blades/ setups
Innerforce tamca +g1
Tb alc +Rasanter47 and super ventus
Fang bo alc
Viscaria 92 grams
96 grams andro csv off++
Very fast adidas Challenge force
Gewo bence majoros
Nittaku barwell Fleet
But Victas was always on my wishlist
If that's your style, I know you will love the new one. ZX-Gear Out. It is truly faster than Viscaria. It's the FASTEST one I have tried from Victas. ZX-Gear In is more controlled though and easier to place the ball on a loop, but ZX gear out beats it in speed and power. It's a wild tiger.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I have option to buy zx out but something in my Brain gives me answer "no"
Could you have idea to makes big tsp x victas review?

This user has no status.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me about Victas or TSP. I have used almost all of their equipment, except pips out.

Hey Player Tim,
I play with a yasaka sweden extra and v15 extra, do you think I can take the firefall fc for little more dynamic and less weight ? Does it play well ? good feeling ?
Thanks !

says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
says Hello Mr. Jordan Thanks for reaching out. My email is...
Jan 2018
It plays well if you put hard rubbers on it. ie: MXP, MXS, Hurricane 3, Rasanter 50, etc.
The blocks are kind of hard. Counters are easy to pull along with drives. Loops you need really precise feeling. It's a good blade if you are wanting to learn how to counter.
Swat
Swat is very good for driving, counters and push. I would recommend medium hard- soft rubbers for this blade. Putting on a hard rubber is very hard to control as it is slightly fast. If you are skilled enough go for it.
IMO: both are good, but the swat power beats them both. I have used both, but I keep coming back to Swat Power. If you have any questions feel free to ask me about Victas or TSP. I have used almost all of their equipment, except pips out.

Thanks a lot for the info. What do you like about Swat power more than Swat. Is it just fast? how does it compare in push and control? Also could you give some info about Firefall LC.

This user has no status.
Hey Player Tim,
I play with a yasaka sweden extra and v15 extra, do you think I can take the firefall fc for little more dynamic and less weight ? Does it play well ? good feeling ?
Thanks !
I would not promise the weight. The weight is slightly heavier than your Sweden Extra, but the dynamic maybe. The firefall fc is quite slow with the v>15 extra.
Here's my review on the firefall fc
Firefall FC
Speed: 0ff- to off
Feeling: Soft-medium? with some hard feeling?
Best rubber to have good balance: Bluefire M1,and M2, MXS and Dignics 05.
It's a good blade to loop with from mid-distance. Close to table is quite hard with this. Far from the table is also pretty balanced to my surprise. This is mostly a spin controlled blade which require a lot of practice drills to be able to use it well. If not you are in for a lot of defeats.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
which blade of firefall is the most same with butterfly inner alc- zlc? Tks.

This user has no status.
Thanks a lot for the info. What do you like about Swat power more than Swat. Is it just fast? how does it compare in push and control? Also could you give some info about Firefall LC.
The swat power is just faster nothing much. Push is about the same. The only difference is really the speed. Swat is for more about learning how to attack properly close to table and Swat power is where you know how and can be a god close to table. So for those in the 1000-1700s Swat is good. Swat power is more directed to those in the upper 1900s-2000+ /
Firefall LC
Feeling: Medium Hard along with some softness.
Its good if you are a counter driver who rely on some loops. It's been awhile since I have played with it so I can't really remember much. It was a time where I was looking for a 'perfect' match for me.

This user has no status.
maybe. If I feel like it. lol
The out is really good. Maybe your playing style. I play of a more unique style. So that can influence a lot. If I actually know how you play that I can recommend good ones.
I'm a person who wants to help people find a good balance in equipment for their play style. The struggle is real if you don't know where to look (I went through it.)

Go victas ...

Hey Tim. Good to know other victas enthusiasts are out there! I don’t see too many “real world” reviews out on their products besides the routine testing of a blade or a rubber for a weekend. I’m a huge fan of their gear. What’s your opinion on the swat power vs Koki Niwa wood? I’ve read they are basically the same blade. I own both and made the mistake of putting hurricane3 on the swat power and 15extra on the Niwa wood and was all over place! It could be in my head but the Niwa wood was a touch crisper on impact and faster than the swat power on harder strokes. I probably should have started with the “regular” Swat. Now both blades are in the closet I couldn’t get quality spin on loops with those blades I guess due to the stiffness/heavier weight/ and most likely my technique. (I’m roughly 1400). Lately I’ve been using an AFC and love it! It’s like a more controllable viscaria. I also just got a zx gear IN last night and can’t wait for try it tomorrow. Any advice on the above aforementioned blades? I have 15extra fh and V01 bh on the ZX blade. I also have Tenergy 80 and dignics collecting dust I was thinking of putting the butterfly rubbers on the Niwa wood. Yes I’m an equipment junkie. But that’s part of the fun for me. Thanks in advance.

Mike
Swat

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Hoang