TSP Swat: Unpopular Popularity

This user has no status.

Do you Play Quartet LFC

I don't play with Quartet LFC, but I did try it.
Short review on it

Quartet LFC
Speed: Off- to Off
Feeling: Soft like Viscaria
It plays well if you are trying to learn backhand topspin, but have a nice forehand loop. It is very balanced. I recommend medium to hard rubbers on it. For example MXS, Dignics 64, 80,09c, Tenergy 80, Tibhar 5Q, and Bluefire m1.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

• Love
Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
Yeah thank you, I must find your opinion about Quartet vfc, but your opinion is very important for ej like me

Quartet VFC
Speed: Off- Off+: more like off though
Feeling: Soft-Medium
Pros: its actually one of the best blades for counter looping near the table tbh. The V carbon(aka ZlC) is helps you gain power, when you brush the ball extremely well. The fleece carbon is what gives the safety over the table. Similar like Swat Power. The kick after spinning the ball be like wow.
Cons: really light (I prefer heavy blades). Also being a fast blade, I did see you have to be very technical with the blade.
Summary: I recommend using grip type rubbers on the blade. Hardness doesn't really matter. The higher your level is harder sponge? and vice versa. When you spin the ball the kick in it is like what the heck. It's a very good blade for those that counter loop near the table and play a smart receive play. I play in the U. S and in terms of rating level. I think to use this you need to be in the 1850s-2300 level. The reason I don't use it is that the Niwa Wood is more balanced imo, but imagine Niwa Wood or Swat Power with better spin potential. Speed is bit slower.
Hope this helps.

Sal

This user has no status.

Sal

This user has no status.
May 2022
Grip difference

Thank you very much for information.
I have a question about the grip difference between koki niwa and swat power.

Do those two grips have the exact same shape?
​​​​​​
I found someone on the internet says koki niwa paddles grip is(or feels) slightly thicker.

I have a swat paddle (not power) and my grip is straight, because I didn't like the flare one being too flat. (to me).If the koki niwa paddle's grip is slightly thicker,I would like to try flare. If not, I plan to get the straight grip one.
​​​​​
I would appreciate if you could let me know what you know.
Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Thank you very much for information.I have a question about the grip difference between koki niwa and swat power.Do those two grips have the exact same shape?​​​​​​I found someone on the internet says koki niwa paddles grip is(or feels) slightly thicker.I have a swat paddle (not power) and my grip is straight, because I didn't like the flare one being too flat. (to me).If the koki niwa paddle's grip is slightly thicker,I would like to try flare. If not, I plan to get the straight grip one.​​​​​I would appreciate if you could let me know what you know.Thank you!

No difference that I can tell, only difference I know of is the SWAT 5pw has a thinner handle.

Sal

This user has no status.

Sal

This user has no status.
May 2022

No difference that I can tell, only difference I know of is the SWAT 5pw has a thinner handle.

Thank you very much for your reply!
oh yes, I remember trying SWAT 5pw before and didn't like the handle being too thin.
Your information helped so much.
I really appreciate it! Thank you!