Time Boll ALC Blade For Sale! BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2019
I recently brought this Timo Boll Alc blade with Tenergy 05 on each side and decided the blade is too fast for me and want to sell it, if you have any offers message me. I brought it about two weeks ago and have used it twice its in great condition just not the right one for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Timo Boll ALC Blade For Sale! BRAND NEW

Hi, i want to sell my timo boll alc blade and need some help on doing that if anyone can help please personal message me it would help alot

Thanks .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Timo Boll Alc BRAND NEW!!! For Sale

Hi, i have a brand new Timo Boll Alc blade along with tenergy 05 rubbers on each side that i brought about two weeks ago and have used twice and i want to sell the blade and keep the rubbers any offers message me and let me know or if you can help me sell this blade personal message me

Thanks .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Timo Boll Alc For Sale (BLADE ONLY)!

Please personal message for pictures of the bat if you are interested as ive only just downloaded this app and cant post pictures untill ive created 5+ posts.

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
I brought it from Teesport the table tennis website

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi, i have a brand new Timo Boll Alc blade along with tenergy 05 rubbers on each side that i brought about two weeks ago and have used twice and i want to sell the blade and keep the rubbers any offers message me and let me know or if you can help me sell this blade personal message me

Thanks .

You have to post photos of the blade from multiple angles and YOU MUST list a price.

This is not an auction site. You cannot just say you are selling and not show photos of the actual blade and not list your price. You should read the rules in the for sale forum.

Here:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...s-and-rules-when-selling-and-buying-equipment

Please follow the guidelines here:

1) Tags: (Please use the appropriate topic tag to precede the item title, for uniformity)
FS:
FS/FT:
FT:
LF:
**(Acronyms: FS-for sale, FT-for trade, LF-looking for)

2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items. Threads that fail to adhere to this will be deleted after a warning.

3) Sellers are strongly encouraged to post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread, or they should provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold. There is a lot of counterfeit products for sale around the world and to avoid forum members being tricked to buy any counterfeit products. This also allows the entire forum can then see the blade, it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce conterfeit products.

4) It is not allowed to sell blades known to be counterfeits on TTD, even if they are identified as such by the seller.

5) Guidelines for comments and replies to threads in this section:
Out-of-context posts will be removed.
Comments or questions about the item itself are ok but sometimes negotiations and comments about a particular item can be handled more discretely by PM.
DO NOT CRITICIZE PEOPLE'S ASKING PRICE.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR ITEM IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD.

6) Close thread: (after the item has been sold/traded)
Make it known that the item is no longer available editing the title in the top thread by replacing the tag with "SOLD:...".

7) Business owners who want to advertise or sell products should do so by purchasing a banner, not through a thread. Advertising is defined as a business owner trying to promote their products and services through the use of threads, posts, and signatures.

8) Members who bump excessively (more than every other day) will be warned by moderators to stop. Also, do not open more than one thread for the same piece of equipment for sale.

9) The FS section is designed to provide a communication system that allows buyers and sellers to make contact with each other. The moderators only police the content of FS section. This forum (its owners, admins and mods) cannot accept any responsibility for the specific transactions that may result. Administration of the forum cannot police something that happens outside the virtual world of this website. However, we retain the right to take our own measures against any inappropriate activity that undermines reputation and/or proper functioning of the forum. In other words, let the buyer and seller beware.

10) The Trader/feedback section allows users to make comments about whether a member has lived up to his/her commitments in previous transactions. It provides some indication of the amount of accumulated trust, but it is not a perfect system. The moderators will ban obvious scammers and spammers, but it is difficult for us to know all the facts in the event of a disagreement. Ultimately both buyer and seller need to use reasonable discretion and precaution, including using Paypal in a way that is prudent. We strongly discourage use of the Paypal gift option for transactions here.

Here is a link to the Trader forum

11) If you are a seller, you must indicate where the blade will be shipped from. This can be an issue owing to customs, different reliability of shipping systems, and length of time for transit. Buyers may wish to consider this in their decision making.

So make your thread adhere to the rules. Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Timo Boll Alc Blade for sale!

5c9b224a2d882780f88092de0f267ea8.jpg
00fbb4ec5d4ac1b716c926a303de3db3.jpg
cf32c79a1b50a129866c72049f8e05a1.jpg

Hi there im selling my timo boll alc blade for £120 if you have any offers or different prices let me know and we’ll negotiate

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
JakeDale18 said:
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

My bad i didnt know what to do when i posted it ive never used this app before and i would like to sell the blade for £100-£120

Are you kidding me. You actually opened another thread.

You opened 5 threads for this one blade.

You cannot do that. I am sorry that you feel desperate to sell the blade. But you cannot open any more threads for this.

I merged your latest thread into this thread as well. You cannot simply open another thread every time you want to post something. 5 threads all about the same blade is not okay.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi there im selling my timo boll alc blade for £120 if you have any offers or different prices let me know and we’ll negotiate

I posted the rules of the forum for you. READ THEM. This is not an auction site. You should not be soliciting offers. You have listed your price. If you want to make it lower, you can make your price whatever you want. But asking people to bid offers for a price they would want is just totally not okay.

If you break the rules set out in the for sale guidelines one more time you will be banned.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
JakeDale18 said:
Okay so whats your point ? Like ive already told you i havent used this site before i didnt know how it works i got told this is the app to download if i want to sell table tennis items

Did you message me looking to buy the blade or to just tell me the rules of the site because i didnt need that thank you im not a child

UpSideDownCarl said:
Okay buddy. You are breaking the rules of the site. And I AM THE MODERATOR OF THE SITE. I don't think you want to make me more pissed off than I am.

You are very close to being banned.

I would walk lightly and try to figure out how not to break the rules and how not to be banned.

JakeDale18 said:
Okay

Sorry, but I feel this is worth having on the record rather than behind the scenes.

Note, after breaking every rule you can in posting for sale items, JakeDale has said, back to back, that he is new to the forum and doesn’t know how things work and that he doesn’t need to be showed the rules because he is not a child.

Now, the fact that he did not realize I am a moderator, maybe that is not such a big deal. But he must have realized that somehow I have merged FIVE different threads on this same subject into ONE THREAD.

I kind of feel like, even if I was not a moderator, him having the attitude displayed in the private message shown above is problematic. That he has broken several rules and is telling me he doesn’t need to be told the rules, well, clearly something is off there.

If I was not a moderator and that was his attitude, it still would show a lack of respect for the rules and a lack of respect for other forum members. But given these facts:

1) I have posted the rules.
2) I have shown he has broken several rules.
3) I have actually moved threads so this does not take up too much space and disrupt the forum.

It should not be too hard to put 2+2 together to realize that, if I am telling him the rules and can move and remove posts and threads, he should be asking for my help, not telling me he does not need to know the rules WHEN HE CLEARLY DOES need to know the rules.

So, while I do hope that any new member has a good experience on the forum, I would say that, unfortunately JakeDale has gotten off on as unfortunate a footing as I can imagine for his first day as a member.

JakeDale: usually sales on the forum go much better if you are a known member, make relevant posts in threads, get a reputation as someone who can be trusted and then, after people know you and you have built a bit of trust in other forum members, then things will probably go better for you.

So, step back. Take stock of what has happened so far. Realize this is a Table Tennis forum. Not an auction site like eBay. Decide if you want to stay on the forum and obey the rules of the forum which do include common curtesy. Or else, you could simply go to a site like eBay and not be part of the forum.

It is a choice. But if you want to be on this forum, you need to follow the rules. And if someone, anyone, tells you the rules and that you are breaking them, feel free to ask for help. But a comment like the one you sent me in that private message is really not okay regardless of who you are making the comment to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.