w968 -8?

This user has no status.
https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=968-8Nunbers

apart from the colour what how does this version differ?

The main way it differs is in that it's fake. You will not fine anything legit bought online in China. End of story. Back when I used H3 Neo Prov, I only bought from provincial players or authorized DHS dealers. Multiple sources (former provincial team members) said that these sites will look super professional and legit, but the equipment is as legit as a 10$ national sheet on taobo.

Reactions: Andre74 and 729B2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
lol why u blabla without u know????*

Every blade and rubber from prott are true.... i know him very very very longtime ago, he is very good player ... maybe nobody can beat him on this forum...... and i know where he get all blade and rubber he get....

I know few player in national team... ( if u need check if i talk true... 80% chinese player come play in french league PRO A find club by me.... easy to check if u have somes contacts...) i already get few blade and rubber from national team player.... and i have somes friend already buy somes racket in proTT.... i have try play with it... and everythings are true.... rubber blade...

Sometimes i finish rubber somes friends gives me... i go buy on prott ... and all rubber i get from this website are 100% true....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
The main way it differs is in that it's fake. You will not fine anything legit bought online in China. End of story. Back when I used H3 Neo Prov, I only bought from provincial players or authorized DHS dealers. Multiple sources (former provincial team members) said that these sites will look super professional and legit, but the equipment is as legit as a 10$ national sheet on taobo.

Do you have any sources to back up these statements? Prott is hardly the same as taobao.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.

DHS never lists authorized dealers.
I'll put the thing right.
Only the largest agents have the privilege to sell provincial and national equipment.
What are krytéria in China, unfortunately, I do not know.
The DHS marketing department strictly monitors this.
We tried to buy provincial rubbers, but unfortunately.
You have to buy a lot of money ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Played for a while with N301-8 regional and N301 regional, -8 had different carbon layer and this W968-8 seems to have same thing different from regular W968.

N301-8 had better control on flat shots, passive shots, but it was harder to play od soft incomnig balls than with regular N301.

After trying N301, N301-8, W968-6, w968-5 switched back to plain W968, best rounded blade of all those in my opinion.
Whatever you decide try to buy 2019 versions, better touch with new ABS balls, compared to previus blade series 2019 versions have slightly thicker core.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
P1000128.jpgP1000127.jpgP1000126.jpgP1000130.jpg

This user has no status.
how does sword blades play?

plays exactly like a w968 provinal/national imo and a n301 on the 1 blade one side koto and one side limba. it just doesn't have the hollow feeling. i got lucky to get 1 to get another idk if possible , i wanted it like this because i felt like it was too much effort on limba on backhand

Reactions: M.Hoang