w968 -8?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Is there any w968/long 5 or same structure out there with a solid handle unlike these very thin DHS ones?

what DHS did you try? only commercial ones have thin handles, regional and national have really good handles

https://18957480283.taobao.com/index.htm?spm=2013.1.w5002-12090799513.2.1c07105cLpEFTY
I have find some sword clone blade in this store on taobao
And in this sword shop on tmall, maybe we will have the commercial versions with cheaper price
https://shiaode.tmall.com/shop/view...14.5.51d215dfnseVrt&user_number_id=2428348238

thank you!
Blades have so many options there, don't know what they really mean :D
like "PGT + aerospace adhesive"
:D:D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
better then commercial HL5
played with 2 commercial HL5, both had weird reactions sometime, sudden ball drops and things like that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
better then commercial HL5
played with 2 commercial HL5, both had weird reactions sometime, sudden ball drops and things like that
the same feeling when i play with DHS PG5, i heard a lot of china people said that commercial of DHS blades have bad quality control, so the distance of feeling is so far...
Could this HRT PRO blade compare with W968? I have seen on
https://www.prott.vip that this blade is hand made by DHS retired engineer. The structure of this blade is same with W968 , 5 ply wood + 2 Pith film carbon. After many pro player trial, the feedback is the Power and control is about 90% to W968. LOL !!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
How does the HRT blade compare to the Sword HD997?
They're both similarly and seem to be of approximate quality :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
okayy,last question of the day..haha..i cant afford w968 yet..so, between sword hd997 and hrt,which one would you advice for me to get?tq

If you like speed take Sword, if you like control take HRT, if you want for sure good blade take regional or national HL5/W968 (take small numbers only in series, for example less then 10)

Also, this is only based on two blades(1 Sword, 1 HRT) I had, I don't know what will you get, there can be significant difference between "same" blades

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Can someone tell me why do people pursue W968 with such fervor? I get that it's probably the holy grail of blades used by the Chinese pros but are they really that much better vs. other inner carbon with outer Limba blades? I get that the quality is much better than HL5 commercial, but I would probably consider Acoustic inner carbon or Innerforce ALC if I'm looking for a top quality blade.

Last edited:
Reactions: lasta
This user has no status.
sword imo , or yinhe pro feeling the hrt itsn't so good , imo it lacks feeling but then again maybe i got a bad one
yaa,im more into sword..and there is new blade from sword at aliexpress called black gold provincial..its like hd997 but ebony outer layer..maybe w968-5 copy?the description sounds like w968,more power,spin and their new PGT(power glue technology) cause people said differences btw long 5 and w968 is the glue.haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Last edited: