Anyone using Donic Waldner Allplay?

Hello everyone,
Anyone using the DW Allplay now? I really enjoyed it earlier, got one again for my 12 yrs old son (beginner) - with Sriver EL 2.1 mm as BH (couldn't get 1.9 mm) and Mark V max as FH. Played few games with it in our club - felt wonderful. Old times ... chop / block / push / flat hit / topspin smash! sigh...
Long live classic Allplays.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I have played with one. It's a limba-limba-ayous blade, and it plays with excellent control and speedwise comparable with primorac. It's also not too heavy and feels comfortable in the hand.
Topspins are played with lots of feeling and spin. Can be played close to mid.
With a sheet of Vega Pro or X on it, it'll give very good spin.
It's plays little more rigid or with less vibrations then Appelgren All, which gives you a true allround feeling; hard blocks or fast topspins or soft openings ... it all works very well.
My combo weights about 177 grams with a sheet of Vega Pro/Rozena attached to it and its a balanced blade (not top heavy)

drtapansamanta;287363Hello everyone,
Anyone using the DW Allplay now? I really enjoyed it earlier, got one again for my 12 yrs old son (beginner) - with Sriver EL 2.1 mm as BH (couldn't get 1.9 mm) and Mark V max as FH. Played few games with it in our club - felt wonderful. Old times ... chop / block / push / flat hit / topspin smash! sigh...
Long live classic Allplays.

Reactions: Lazer