Exciting news from Xiom

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
It just got blocked by TV Tokyo. They do that all the time. But they're nice enough to just block it instead of making a copyright claim.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
List of Approved Racket Coverings.

It’s an ITTF thing. Vendors pay to get their gear whitelisted for matchplay.

by the way, some time ago I saw ITTF balance sheet, so they get a big part of their budget by approving the equipment... it's business too :)

Or you just do not realize that there are some info that cannot be released yet due to the timing of release.

if one cannot explain about the new product then it probably is not a real or professional one

I dont know if this information is in the "non-spoiler agreement" territory , but I am kind of curious if one of the new blades is a wood only, or they are all carbon/new material types.

It is an alc blade that is coming out. Also, i have been testing the Hyper rubber for 3 weeks now. At first the 60 degree sponge seem too hard but it grows on you after a while and when you are used to a Chinese rubber, this one directly competes with Tenergy 05 Hard in all aspects even with spin.

This user has no status.
It is an alc blade that is coming out. Also, i have been testing the Hyper rubber for 3 weeks now. At first the 60 degree sponge seem too hard but it grows on you after a while and when you are used to a Chinese rubber, this one directly competes with Tenergy 05 Hard in all aspects even with spin.

so is it more to the h3 side or tenergy 05 hard side?