STIGA DNA Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I haven't posted for a while but come across this elsewhere on a French site. Couldn't find anything on here, what is this a new Mantra?

38f6ef732c9f8b1a27144aad98aa65a55acb63e9_2_1035x517.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Someone told me the other day that Stiga was making a new rubber and they were using ENS for it. This might be it.

It says made in Germany on the rubber. This picture is from a French forum, not sure how reliable it is. Mantra is made in Japan.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I hope it could match Xiom's 7 series as the other brands like Donic and Tibhar seem to be of less performance.

According to what you wrote about different companies using different ESN technologies, at least there is hope these rubbers will be unique instead of "just another Tensor."
With all the similarities between some of the ESN rubbers/series, sometimes certain products stand out.
In my country, Mantra rubbers have been pretty much overlooked because of the quality issues with Airoc rubbers. A shame, since these Mantra rubbers are among the best I have ever seen.
So maybe a Tensor rubber can put Stiga back on the German map.

Reactions: thomas.pong
Whether we like it or not. Mantra do need a boost in spin.

According to what you wrote about different companies using different ESN technologies, at least there is hope these rubbers will be unique instead of "just another Tensor."
With all the similarities between some of the ESN rubbers/series, sometimes certain products stand out.
In my country, Mantra rubbers have been pretty much overlooked because of the quality issues with Airoc rubbers. A shame, since these Mantra rubbers are among the best I have ever seen.
So maybe a Tensor rubber can put Stiga back on the German map.

This user has no status.
Stiga officially communicated about this rubber 15 minutes on their facebook page

stiga said:
We are proud to present DNA, our first rubber series made in Germany.

Stay tuned for the full story on the 27th of September. Available beginning of October. #DNA #madeingermany #thepowerwithin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
I'm actually really excited about this rubber. Finally STIGA comes with a German made rubber. Hopefully it will be a performance-based rubber and not priced. I think they may take over german-made rubber market, since they have something the other companys do not - The blades.

I will for sure buy this and test. Yogi, when do you think you will get from stiga to test and review?

Reactions: bricec
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Finally STIGA comes with a German made rubber.

I remember the first days of the Evolution rubbers, when Tibhar´s clever marketing fooled people into believing they were made in Japan and "not another of the bouncy ESN rubbers."

Now, one of the last companies using Japanese technology predominantly releases German made rubbers, and again it is a good sign.

Times have changed, and "Made in Japan" is not desirable anymore?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
They screwed up big time with the Airoc series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
They screwed up big time with the Airoc series.

That is true. The ones that were good were really good, but they obviously were few.

The overall quality of the Astros was better, but the reputation already bad.

And so - I can only speak of Germany - the Mantras were overlooked, which is a shame.

It was at that time that the rubbers were transitioning from Calibras. Spinwise, the Calibras were much spinnier.

That is true. The ones that were good were really good, but they obviously were few.

The overall quality of the Astros was better, but the reputation already bad.

And so - I can only speak of Germany - the Mantras were overlooked, which is a shame.