STIGA DNA Pro

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
It's sad, considering the original Calibra series was well-received in China, in a time when Tenergy was all the rage.

It actually piqued my interest to give the Agrit Speed a try, since they were made by Daiki. What a *bleep* disaster. The sponge was the old-school high-density one with good support, but the topsheet was holy crap. Not enough bite. And then when I read an interview that the Calibra Tour felt similar to the Agrit, I thought Stiga was in deep shit, on course for a train wreck.

Jan 2018
The sponge was largely the same for both. They tinkered with the topsheet that looked oxidized.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
So I guess there's some differences between the Calibra and Calibra Tour , because I have a Calibra LT Plus and it feels like a really good EU rubber. So whats the story with the Tour ?

Less a story, more a warning about impending doom. Original Calibra was good, bit fast and low durability but good. Tour introduced a topsheet so bad it became legendary.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
another one. nice graphics...

stigatabletennis-1569482133657.jpg

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I guess you guys only can speculate But Do you think this Will be something worth paying for?

Would be nice to get an almost alternativa to tenergy that Do make me broke.

Jan 2018
Definitely not worth it. Too late. The market is saturated. Should've done so back in 2009 when the first wave of porous Tensor was released.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I guess you guys only can speculate But Do you think this Will be something worth paying for?

Would be nice to get an almost alternativa to tenergy that Do make me broke.

I also wish Stiga will step up their rubber game and I'm sure they have to some extent with this series.

However it looks more like a brittle very porous MX-P type sponge to me, and I much prefer a slicker yet porous sponge like Tenergy's.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Okey. Do you guys think tenergy Will drop in price? Because of dig Ica. Think their topsheet is great But i Do not think it is worth the money. A bit unrelated bur proably okay.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Okey. Do you guys think tenergy Will drop in price? Because of dig Ica. Think their topsheet is great But i Do not think it is worth the money. A bit unrelated bur proably okay.

I don't unfortunately, at least for a while, but let us hope!

If Tenergy were cheaper, and Dignics's price stayed the same, almost noone would try Dignics or change to it.
They'd have to drop both, which they should have from the start, like Tenergy at 50€ (instead of 60€) and Dignics at 70€ (instead of 80€).

This user has no status.
I would like it to be so, but in reality I don't think it will drop. Not considerably at least.

TTEX here in Stockholm have increased the price of Tenergy by 11kr (~1USD) since the release of Dignics.