STIGA DNA Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I would like it to be so, but in reality I don't think it will drop. Not considerably at least.

TTEX here in Stockholm have increased the price of Tenergy by 11kr (~1USD) since the release of Dignics.

Crazy prices. Even my blade tb zlc cost a couple more 100 swedish kronor now. Would be great if another company really could challenge them so the prices would drop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I'm really looking forward to know more about it. Do we know what is suppose to be the added value of theses rubbers compared to others or the Mantra ?

Also what is the difference between pro M and future M ?

About first impression, not really a fan of the packaging and the topsheet seems very glossy, not sure what to think despite being pretty fan of stiga in general :)

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
The sponge looks a lot like the Evolution or Bluefire series, maybe even more porous and brittle.

Also, on their main pic, the rubber is not glued perfectly flat, which is a problem I've had with MX-P, FX-P and M1 but not with rubbers like Tenergy, Fastarc, Rakza...

What do you mean not flat ? I don't see it

It looks interesting in general but i would have liked to have more details and data. I'm not a butterfly fan but at least they give numbers, graph, trajectory etc.. It helps to know what the rubber is suppose to be good at, here it's a bit shallow

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016

It looks interesting in general but i would have liked to have more details and data. I'm not a butterfly fan but at least they give numbers, graph, trajectory etc.. It helps to know what the rubber is suppose to be good at, here it's a bit shallow

On this picture you see that it's not a perfectly flat glue job, which I couldn't achieve with the rubbers I first mentioned either.
I attribute it to the very porous, brittle and fragile sponge of the Evolution and Bluefire series which this looks very much like.
Not my cup of tea.

STIGA_-_DNA_-_1300x1300_Startsida-min.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014

I understand what you mean with trajectory graphs, always nice to see. But I think in general they have provided quite enough information, for example, the numbers was available on the site under "product data". Looking forward to more information in detail from all the upcoming reviews however.