STIGA DNA Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Thanks Yogi.Will be looking forward to your review.It seems like after changing to DNA rubbers Truls has even changed his blade from 290 to 190.Why could that be the case?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
stiga table tennis posted it on instagram that he changed from 290 to 190 after switching to DNA Pro H rubbers.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Why could that be the case?

It might be very simple, if DNA was faster than Mantra he might just not need the fastest blade anymore and has "downgraded" to retain the combined speed.

But apart from that logic, it is more likely the combination just feels better.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Available now on their website, just ordered a medium version. I’m very happy to see that they placed themselves on 50€. Was a bit afraid it would cost about 60-65. I have a feeling this will be a hell of a rubber actually! Just imagine, was it 2-3 years ago mantra was released? Stiga has probably been taking their time in developing this rubber, probably also why they havent changed to ESN until now, probably the right time.

Reactions: Wister
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
The late Mats Bandstigen actually explained in a 2009 interview that they felt Japanese sponge was best in the world so that's why they didn't go with ESN.

I wonder why they refused to go with both, some kind of beef?

Last edited: