Ovtcharov No.1 Senso Blade Review | With Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the German Table Tennis powerhouse, Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Today we are looking at his new personal blade the DONIC Ovtcharov Number 1 Senso! It was a lot of fun taking on Dima!

Enjoy the review :)

Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us know in the comments.

This user has no status.
Seriously dude? At this moment, you really wanna critique someone for something that has literally no proof? Even if that is true, you might expect the review to be different than the reality and what both guys said is actually visible in Dima's gameplay in real life! So, maybe, you wanna consider taking another look at the review. And BTW, if you provide any evidence on your words, I'll step back!

Reactions: NextLevel
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the German Table Tennis powerhouse, Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Today we are looking at his new personal blade the DONIC Ovtcharov Number 1 Senso! It was a lot of fun taking on Dima!

Enjoy the review :)

Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us know in the comments.

Hi Dan,
very nice video as always!
how do both blades compare to your usually used TB ALC in terms of speed, trajectory and feeling?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Dan, its not quite clear what blade you was using? Did you used only Senso or both?

He says he uses the Senso version

It could be nice to know what was the core layer and a bit more about what is specific about this carbon. Otherwise very good review, it's nice to have a pro explains his thought process. When you see that Otcharov and Ma long find that ALC outer are too hard to control, it makes me reconsider what kind of blade I should play at my level :)

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
He is one of the biggest hypocrites as far as using manufactured sponsored equipment. Here is the last video at Czech open clearly shows he is using Butterfly Dignics 05 red on backhand. Dan should not promote dishonest athletes such Dima, money sometimes isn`t worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7AFKb9mG0&t=4s 2:54

Reactions: jedimasterplk
This user has no status.
He is one of the biggest hypocrites as far as using manufactured sponsored equipment. Here is the last video at Czech open clearly shows he is using Butterfly Dignics 05 red on backhand. Dan should not promote dishonest athletes such Dima, money sometimes isn`t worth.

He wasn’t claiming to use Donic rubber. He just prefers to avoid the topic (maybe at the behest of Donic). This seems to be what most non-Butterfly sponsored players do.

At least it’s not an FZD situation where he uses a disguised blade from another company.

Reactions: bobpuls
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
He wasn’t claiming to use Donic rubber. He just prefers to avoid the topic (maybe at the behest of Donic). This seems to be what most non-Butterfly sponsored players do.

At least it’s not an FZD situation where he uses a disguised blade from another company.

I do believe that Dima has at least done that many many many many times. If he is no longer doing it that is fine. I don't know. I don't pay attention or care what different players use these days. But Dima has been caught using blades from other brands instead of Donic and hiding them in various ways; in ways that were just as deceptive as what FZD does.

Last edited:
Reactions: jedimasterplk