Who will win the Qatar Open World Tour 2012 ???

• Wang Hao

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Chuang Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Oh Sang Eun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Other (post below)

• Total voters
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
This is going to be the best tournament yet this year. All the top players going to be there. I really would like to see how Jun will perform, and Timo too. Jun's and Timo's places are pretty much confirmed in the Olympics, but I think this could be the tournament for them to see how good they are against the current form of other top players.

I'm gonna find out about the Chinese women why they're not playing. I'm really curious...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Hy!

Who knows, why Chen Qi not played in Slovenia? He will not play in Quatar too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Last edited:
Mar 2011
I think they are preparing for the upcoming world team chamopionship.

Thanx Gabriel. I also took the initiative to check tabletennista, and your thoughts was spot on. It'll be interesting to know whether they would compete in the Kuwait Open after Qatar.

Shame about Timo. A bit worrying because though he might be fit to compete in the Olympics, but he might not be match fit. Qatar and Kuwait Open always have the best players participations. He needs to compete at a high level I feel in order for him to peak at the right time, and that's the Olympics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Well I just checked the players list and I would like to propose: cancel the vote and make a new one ;-)
Because: there will be NO MA LONG, NO ZHANG JIKE, NO TIMO BOLL...
So I guess this would be best to do.. cancel the vote and make a new one..

Ew.. I was already suprised when I read that the CNT started a 40-day training camp, because I thought they would play in Qatar. But this means there will be a lot of money up for grabs for players who didn't get a chance in Slovenia and Hungary. Interesting..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
First surprise:
Timo Boll withdrew from Qatar Open.
Boll:"I really like to play Europe Top 12 but in this important year (WTTTC and Olympia) I just want to focus on my training"
I think he withdrew Qatar with the same reason.
7 people already voted wrong ;)

http://www.ittf.com/ittf_tournaments/ittf_entries_web2.asp?Gender=M&Tour_ID=2111&Singles=1

Thanks for update Tim, yeah it is the same reason as Top 12... Its an Olympic year so they have to prioritise their training and competition espicially with little injuries Boll and Patrick have here and there.

--- Poll Updated due to Timo Boll's withdrawal ---