new Rubbers or even new Set Up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
On another note, "innerforce" blades are overrated, they are not "woody", in fact all carbon blades suck.

The Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition, Clipper, SK7 are in the same family. they are as fast/faster than any innerforce and feel much better. If you need to scratch the itch, buy one of those and stop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
okay thank you.
Well i want a set up now with which i work and get better with and no switching anymore.
The Infinity is okay but it also has damage at the outer ply so sooner or later i need a new blade anyway so it is going to be sooner xD
I dont need a 7 ply wood but i think they are cool and can get a lot of feel and speed at the same time.
The other option is an osp blade or the Stratus powerwood.
i am unsure.

And rubber i guess than vega asia and bluefire m3.

EDIT: But in my head i still like innerforce conzept

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Sometimes you have to feel for yourself to know if you like something.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
yes maybe but i am so unsure...
i want one blade and then train with it you know
so i get control and grow with my blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
but i dont know which one.
there are so many blades and i tryed a lot but i think the most was blades like ovtcharov no.1 viscaria in 80g or the infinity. so i thought maybe the dhs 301 would be a mix of viscaria and ovtcharov.
or classic wsc or the donic or a controlled off blade like i dont know
i think the force pro Black Edition locks so awesome with the black handle and then vega pro or asia with the black sponge.
but i need a blade and rubber which has controll in pushing and short game over the table so i win againt pips with my control if i cant attack.

i could also get a waldner allplay with 88g as an option to the other blades above.

This user has no status.
yes maybe but i am so unsure...
i want one blade and then train with it you know
so i get control and grow with my blade

I suffer the same way. Testing Blades and Rubbers since 2 years. In my experience there is no point in NOT playing a fast carbon blade, as long as you enjoy it. But there will be always things, that doesn't work out, like you wish they do. If I play with a fast blade/rubber combination vs. weaker or equal skilled players, most of the time I'm fine with it. But when I start to face stronger players and they set up pressure on me with attacking or well placed shots, I'm in big trouble and do a lot of mistakes, because these fast blades need to be adjusted well and the footwork must be on point.

I see a lot of players with 1600+ TTR (even higher) points playing AR+ / OFF- blades and they are not strong because of their hard shots or topspins, but because of their smart play and trust in the blade. So in the end, its up to you. You can spend money on more blades and rubbers, or you focus on your game and try to feel confident with one set up. Train hard, because NoPainNoGain :cool:

And please get rid of this carbonado 290.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
i will get ride of it
this is my problem
against stronger opponents i have to be faster and and my movement becomes shorter.
than i Think a harder blade for the short movement is better like timo boll.
this is where i want to get more short movement. this is why i thought koto would be better than an allplay with limba

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
which blade would you say is good for close to the table game?
i think my syle is push and then topspin and than smash or loopkill

and maybe it is going to be a butterfly blade xD

EDIT: and tenergys xD

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
cache.php