Rakza 7 softmax quality issue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
I am not sure if anyone who plays Rakza 7 soft max has same issue with it. I have been playing Rakza 7 soft max for > 2years and very happy with its performance.

Recently I bought some offered 4 for 3 price at tabletennis11. The first lot (4) quality was not consistent. I thought it was probably due to my bad installation. I gave 1 to my friend and asked him to put it on my blade. Same issue! It felt like air bubbles existed. I tried to boost it with Dianchi then I was able to play for a week. Only after a week then the problem came back. Last week I bought 4 for 3 offer again. Now I asked a pro to put it on for me. Still same issue happened last night.

I wonder if anyone experienced the same or could anyone explain to me what went wrong?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I am not sure if anyone who plays Rakza 7 soft max has same issue with it. I have been playing Rakza 7 soft max for > 2years and very happy with its performance.

Recently I bought some offered 4 for 3 price at tabletennis11. The first lot (4) quality was not consistent. I thought it was probably due to my bad installation. I gave 1 to my friend and asked him to put it on my blade. Same issue! It felt like air bubbles existed. I tried to boost it with Dianchi then I was able to play for a week. Only after a week then the problem came back. Last week I bought 4 for 3 offer again. Now I asked a pro to put it on for me. Still same issue happened last night.

I wonder if anyone experienced the same or could anyone explain to me what went wrong?
I am a fan of the Rakza rubbers I have always found them to be consistent. I can show videos of me playing showing FH obvious loops with Rakza 7 Soft Max if desired.