$198 / 208€

dDIV3Y53zKg.jpg
zyzwOAq-nDU.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Spot on! Hahaha

I love the design and especially the accessories but this should be purely a collection item... not great for playing, not because of the price but because of the below-average quality.
When you have a big brand name and a high price tag, quality is the last thing you need to worry about [emoji854]

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Spot on! Hahaha

I love the design and especially the accessories but this should be purely a collection item... not great for playing, not because of the price but because of the below-average quality.
I considered buying this as a collectors item before the price was released. This price is a slap in the face of anyone that knows better. Hopefully the ones that don't know better don't overpay too much on the 2nd hand market.

Spot on! Hahaha

Agreed! This is mainly for collectors and hypebeasts.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Agreed! This is mainly for collectors and hypebeasts.

Absolutely.

I would actually buy it if I had the money to spend on a collectors' item alone but would rather keep my money for TT products I will actually use.

If I find a good deal on it later on the 2nd hand market, I'll keep the racket and balls in my collection and use the racket and ball cases.

Reactions: splasher78
Absolutely.

I would actually buy it if I had the money to spend on a collectors' item alone but would rather keep my money for TT products I will actually use.

If I find a good deal on it later on the 2nd hand market, I'll keep the racket and balls in my collection and use the racket and ball cases.
EXACTLY. If i had disposable income I would buy it to re-sell for more. As 'Supreme' goods always sell for more since their collaborations are usually a one time thing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I made a lot of spam on Supreme inbox about collaboration with btfly so maybe gothic Butterfly font and box logo is something that everybody wants

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
This user has no status.
All you need now is a supreme shirt also.
also a club made of supreme bricks with lit supreme incense and available supreme bible to spread your love for supreme. Oh I meant Jesus.:p
(just google. these things are legit, Although the bible is a stash. well, the ruined the fun :rolleyes:)

Last edited: