England Fraser Riley new commentator

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I presume Matthew Syed is concentrating on his journalism and writing career. I heard him the other day on Talksport which is one of the UK’s biggest sport radio station .
He’s also just got a new book out which I haven’t read yet, his previous books have been excellent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
BBC Radio 5Live - Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy.

Andrew Flintoff (ex cricketer) Robbie Savage (ex Footballer) and the Ping Pong Guy (Matthew Syed- ex England table tennis player and journalist) discuss all sports. A really interesting and funny radio program.
I have seen Matthew on other shows and I am currently reading his book "Bounce" which argues that top sportsmen and musicians are made by lots of practice and not born highly skilled.

Reactions: Choosikick
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Where: Paraguay Open 2019

When: Morizono vs Cifuentes

What: "the talented Jap..."

Or is it jab?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
the original article about Fraser cannot be found what is his background ?

I think he's quite well known in the English TT scene and probably knows some of the english commentators. I believe he goes to nottingham university which is a big TT hub over there.

I played him last year at a tournament, He's a nice guy and no doubt loves TT.
He remarked "it's like I'm feeding him fookin' multiball" in our match, good times 😄

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I find him mostly awkward but not to an extreme level. It's listenable, but strange and out of place many times. A few cringe type sexist comments here and there, e.g. when women are playing they are "very easy on the eyes".