A quick question on Thorntonses' delivery service

This user has no status.
I chose the delivery option which doesn't have tracking so I don't know the progress of the shipment. I though I would at least get an estimated arrival date for my stuff, possibly from an confirmation email after the purchase. But I didn't so I just want to know how long did it take for Thorntons to deliver products to you so that I can extrapolate(of frankly just guessing for the lack of a better option now) the time they need to do it for me.
BTW. The they are shipping to the south part of England give or take.

This user has no status.
Because It hasn't gone to the point where they has yet to deliver for a long time that things potentially becomes fishy. Therefore I may come out as over reacting, if I call them now. Plus, it is troublesome to call the customer service. They need to verify who you are, check the computer record, switch between their colleagues that needs you to re-explain the problem and deal with accents which i'm not good at. I'm not willfully ignoring the severity but I want to save the "phone call" when it is necessary.
But I'm still curious enough that I make the effort to ask people for the usual time needed for delivery.

Last edited:
If you're that curious. I don't see anything wrong with calling to ask about your order status. Assuming you're not calling them to complain. If you didn't get an email confirmation of your order. I would at least call and confirm just to have peace of mind. Also nothing wrong with asking about an Eta even if you chose the non-tracking option.