Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
7/12 of the women are Asian -_______-

On the Bright side, 5/12 of the women are defensive players. That means theres a high chance of expedite at some point over the weekend! At least there's some variety too
Here's the stats:
7/12 are Asian Born (Li Jiao,Jie,Qian,Xue, Shen Yanfei,Ni Xia Lian, Wu Jiaduo)
5/12 are European Born (Irene Ivancan, Viktoria Pavlovich, Daniela Dodean, Elizabeta Samara, Georgina Pota)
5/12 are defenders (Li Jie,Qian,Xue, Viktoria Pavlovich, Irene Ivancan)
2/12 are penholders (Li Jiao, Ni Xia Lian)
2/12 plays with shake hand sp on fh (Wu Jiaduo, Shen Yanfei)
3 play inv/inv! (Elizabeta Samara, Daniela Dodean, Georgina Pota)
What great variety!

This user has no status.
Sad news: Boll and Baum will not play the Top12, Boll said he has to focus on the Team World Championchips and Olympic Games and so has to reduce the events before.. Baum was struggling with a knee and thigh injury and has to compensate his training deficit before going back into competition.

So i guess it will be Dima against Maze in the final if the draw makes it posible :)

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Nothing is for sure, but I think that Michael Maze is going to win. Nobody has seen him for a while, then he drops out of nowhere to finish Dima off in a fantastic Super Cup final! He is like a bomb, ready to detonate any time. This year, he will win something big! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Sad news: Boll and Baum will not play the Top12, Boll said he has to focus on the Team World Championchips and Olympic Games and so has to reduce the events before.. Baum was struggling with a knee and thigh injury and has to compensate his training deficit before going back into competition.

So i guess it will be Dima against Maze in the final if the draw makes it posible :)

i read it some minutes ago, too. good choice for timo. but he will play the qatar open, right? hope, that he will play only a few tournements, so that he will not be injured in the olympics or worldteamchampionchip. and then he has a better chance to win against the chinese i think :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Okay guys Timo Boll and Patrick Baum have 100% withdrawn from the European Top 12. I have updated the poll, I have pushed everyone up a place so people are not voting for players who are not actually going. As for Maze I cannot be 100% sure if he is not playing... on the TischTennis.de website it shows Maze is not in the participation list... http://www.tischtennis.de/aktuelles/meldung/12782

Does anyone have any further information on Maze?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I already posted that Maze has withdrawn. See confirmation on fftt.com. Schlager, Gardos and Chen Weixing are the replacements.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I already posted that Maze has withdrawn. See confirmation on fftt.com. Schlager, Gardos and Chen Weixing are the replacements.

Thanks for update TTTT. Can you give me the direct link to the article which says Maze has withdrawn please as I cannot find it on fftt.com :)

Thanks