• Werner Schlager

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I had wondered that, maybe ranking order? I thought they would have bought Kalinikos Kreanga in to defend his title

Well I meant it is sad that they withdrawed :p Especially Maze. But I guess ranking yeah, but then Gardos isn't ranked that high is he. There must be something preventing Kreanga from participating I think.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well I meant it is sad that they withdrawed :p Especially Maze. But I guess ranking yeah, but then Gardos isn't ranked that high is he. There must be something preventing Kreanga from participating I think.

Yeah, maybe he has an injury to... I wish everyone was participating, this tournament had so much potential. Don't get me wrong it still will be amazing just I would have liked to have seen some epic battles between the top 3 of Europe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yeah, maybe he has an injury to... I wish everyone was participating, this tournament had so much potential. Don't get me wrong it still will be amazing just I would have liked to have seen some epic battles between the top 3 of Europe

Indeed, the perfect scenario is the top 12 players of Europe all participating and playing against all 11 other players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
---Draw updated excluding Timo Boll, Patrick Baum and Michael Maze---

make me sad QQ

Actually I'm not sure if reducing too much participation in tournament will definitely help in other tournament preparation or not. I am hoping they can at least join any tournament once or twice a month. Sometimes it may just too important for them to keep up the feel of competition. >.>

I just want to see they play!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Kreanga dropped a lot in the rankings after Euro 2011, that's why he's not even an alternate this year. It doesn't matter whether one is defending champion or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Such a chance for a surprise winner this year!
In my view the only players who have zero chance to win are Weixing and Gardos.
hahaha, imagine if Waldner entered this, and added another title to his name 7 years after retirement ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I think Adrien MATTENET will win the tournament. He is really determined and he does not release any point. Maybe two adversaire will be dangerous : Tokic Bojan and Ovtcharov Dimitrij.
So leave place with the matches and take some pleasure.

cje

This user has no status.

cje

This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Looks like bastian steger will lose his first match aiganst chen weixing

Steger is such a drama queen...but then so is CW!!

given how often they toss their bats,
both of them must need to keep several spare blades with them...

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Steger is such a drama queen...but then so is CW!!

given how often they toss their bats,
both of them must need to keep several spare blades with them...

Ironically these two are a great matchup coz i remember seeing Steger beat Weixing in ECL or Bundesliga can't remember which one. But there was a net or edge or something and Weixing just threw his bat straight forward over the table past Steger to the floor!!! hahaha